Reviews for Teaching Assistant
chocie29 chapter 1 . 4/22
love this story so much, pleaseeee update
emmyromain1998 chapter 1 . 3/13
Loving this! Normally i don't read fanfics that are long but you definitely hooked me in! Well donexx
BooksBeforeLife chapter 68 . 3/9
I love this fic just as much as I've always loved it. I'm so glad we're getting more Malec too! Update soon!
arnangela chapter 68 . 3/8
I'm so happy you're back! I love this chapter and I really like this story!
ReverieMay chapter 68 . 3/7
Yay a new chapter :) I was so happy when I saw the update! I love this story so much!
bookaddict223 chapter 68 . 3/7
Aww, I love the sibling bonding! Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one :)
ImaLightwood-Bane chapter 68 . 3/7
YES! THE NEXT CHAPTER! HURRAY! I literally started dancing around my house when I saw that you updated. I never gave up on you! No really, I didn't!
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 68 . 3/7
Let's hope his decision doesn't slap in the face... but at least he has MAgnus now to make him feel better xD

Great chapter as always!
Will this continue to be updated? I need to know what happens!
ImaLightwood-Bane chapter 67 . 1/20
Woah, woah, woah, what about the next chapter? This story was published in 2013. I need the next chapter! Lol sorry for acting like this but I love this story too much. This is the first time I've reviewed, but I really do love this story.
Ash chapter 67 . 1/6
I love this story so much. I was so happy when I saw the update. I'm only on ao3 not so I can only review here as a guest. But had 2 tell you this story is amazing! I'd love 2 follow you for updates, are you on Twitter? :-) x
Newstart0901 chapter 67 . 12/28/2016
I LOVE this fanfiction. I usually do not read "alternative universe" fanfiction but I am so glad I did with this one. I really do appreciate how you kept all the characters feeling the same as they did in the original series. I can't wait for more updates!
Carlee Adison chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
Re-reading this, I am glad you didn't go with the Jem meeting Will while dating Tessa angle. the relationship is perfect as it is!
strix16 chapter 67 . 12/10/2016
Lol jem amd will r awesome
Carlee Adison chapter 67 . 12/9/2016
This chapter was just as amazing as the last. I am heart shatteringly in love with these two. Also interested to see how Christmas will go for Magnus and Alec!
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »