Reviews for After Lunch
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
this will make watching the movie more understandable.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
What an original idea. She trusted him enough to know he'd prove she was innocent - without even knowing that her supposed motive was a lie. Love it.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Creative lines, yep. And really believable, and good explanations of the situations the writers of the movies let open. Good job!
coachsone chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved this story! Hope to see another real soon. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is absolutely charming. Please write more!
Beverly chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wonderful! If this is your first, I can,t wait for a second story. Great story line.
Skysea chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was a lovely story! Better than anything else I have read! Keep on writing! S
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
A very admiral job, first fanfic or not, I very much enjoyed your little twist you gave Della to explain to Perry (and that Perry expected her to tell him something very different). Excellent storyline! I do not subscribe to the Laura Parrish and Perry story. I believe the producers of that movie left if fairly ambiguous and suspect they went in with one line of thought and decided to pull back from it and left it open. It just doesn't hold together well enough; always seems to me it is patched together to cover holes.

Anyway, taking that storyline, I just never could see Perry being caught up with too much drink, etc., but I won't quibble too much, as I did enjoy your story.

I hope to see more stories from you.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Nicely done, really enjoyed all their conversations. Looking forward to more.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
For a first story, I must say this was pretty darn good. I hope you have more in mind for the future. Thanks for sharing.
Barbara lambert chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Can't believe this was your first time writing! It was really very good and I really enjoyed it. Della and Perry are two of my favorite characters and you did them both justice. Hope I can look forward to more stories in the near future!
murphycat chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
A wonderful story! Makes me proud to know you! I love the line about Paula not liking the picture-my favorite in the story! Great job!