Reviews for Maybe I'm Ready
AngelPie2015 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
i love it. DO you have a epilouge? your really good at this
egg chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
aww I wanted there to be a wedding!
egg chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
go after him you crazy bitch!
egg chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
love it!
Strange Demise chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
beautiful :'3
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
I LOVE IT! it's what I imagent! Great story and i loved every pice of it!
hbeazer chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
I loved it
need more story's like this one
charmingskyblue304 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Great story. Love reading it but did have some self-confusion on which suiter was which.
slashingfruit101 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
this story was absolutely wonderful. so cute and perfect
Winter Aquamarine chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Aww, they make such a cute couple! Very nice story.
A Quill For Fiction chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
If you could write a sequel, that would be great. Thanks.

It was a wonderful read. I think you have your characters spot on and I love this pairing. You certainly captured my attention and I would love to read more of your work. Please keep it up!
HAFanForever chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Yes, this is short, but I like this ending! I think you put their interaction perfectly, with her trying to explain and feeling that he doesn't want her anymore, but I think she's more surprised when he cuts off her words with a kiss! That can only tell her that he's forgiven her, and that his confession wasn't on impulse; he really meant it, just like he does now. And their exchange of love is so sweet, along with how pleased Fergus and Elinor are, but not so much that there will be a ruler alongside Merida in the future, but that she has found someone like they found each other.

Very good ending. I especially like your second to last sentence, because I do feel Merida would believe and see that with how her parents love each other, and it's why I wrote my story. I'm sure at some point, she would notice the love between her parents and realize that she wants it, too. And I think Elinor would encourage her that it would work out for her...because it did for her and Fergus. :D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »