Reviews for It's Gonna Hurt - Part II
Ellabeaubella chapter 55 . 9/1
I am so bummed the fudge out that there is no part 3 to this. Unfinished FF stories that are as good as this one is really disappointing. In my mind, P3 would go something along the lines of - Ana has PTSD, Ray chews Christian out and personally handles Elena with his own version of torture -off the grid of course- and Team Grey ruin what's left of her life. Ana and CG eventually find their way back to each other and live happily ever after.
Samantha641 chapter 55 . 8/28
please finish...
amysuer chapter 55 . 7/3
I just finished both of iour stories loved them! Please finish
Pepperanne chapter 55 . 6/26
Please post part 3. It's such an awesome story
tbuttram chapter 55 . 4/9
when is this going to be finished?
eville23 chapter 1 . 3/29
Loved both your stories...funny and very attention getting. Couldn't stop ready...I hope. You are well to continued. Can't Wait for the next chapter. Should be the best.. I want to see the torture and death of the bitch troll and the grovelling... the begging...pleading on his knees of CTG...I hope you update very soon thank s either way for the good read
kezztip chapter 55 . 3/7
Loved both your stories. Shame you never got around to Part 3 because, the way you have set it up, it would have been the best of the lot.
montana.dykes95 chapter 55 . 2/13
Omg I can't wait till I read part 3. This is such a good story!
Jo Hamel chapter 55 . 1/11
So very disappointed that the third part of this has not materialised. I imagine how it might go, the self flagellation of CG, the anger form RS and the general puzzlement of everyone. I want to know what happens to the BT and her possie, and given that I have a crap imagination, your plan is bound to be better than anything I could think of.
I know it's been 3 years, but if you have any of the next bit written, it would be great if you could upload it and perhaps some of the questions could be answered.
Jo
jkr22 chapter 55 . 1/5
Loved this story. Very funny too. Please, please continue. Cliff hangers kill me... I need closure.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
When can we expect Part 3 of It's Gonna Hurt. You've left us hanging here
Guest chapter 55 . 11/10/2016
Hard Pouncing...please tell us you are OK. I hate to think something has happened to you. It's fine if real life has taken over, which it usually does for writers. You have a fantastic, kick-ass story with a nice following. Please come back to us or at least get word out that you are ok. I picture you slumped on the floor with poor Sawyer!
Guest chapter 55 . 10/30/2016
guess we will never know the rest of the story
Guest chapter 55 . 10/11/2016
Thank god for Ray! I assume this is the end since you haven't posted anything in over two years. Too bad, I would have enjoyed reading part three immensely. This one really stretched these characters in ways I've not read before. I can't say I like your Christian very much, but your Ana makes it worth it. I would hav liked to see Ray kick his ass. I'm sorry you abandoned the series, but I hope you are ok and just got a life and are not dead or something. Laters, baby!
Guest chapter 55 . 10/11/2016
Wow. No words. Thanks, I guess?
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »