Reviews for It's Gonna Hurt - Part II
kezztip chapter 55 . 3/7
Loved both your stories. Shame you never got around to Part 3 because, the way you have set it up, it would have been the best of the lot.
montana.dykes95 chapter 55 . 2/13
Omg I can't wait till I read part 3. This is such a good story!
Jo Hamel chapter 55 . 1/11
So very disappointed that the third part of this has not materialised. I imagine how it might go, the self flagellation of CG, the anger form RS and the general puzzlement of everyone. I want to know what happens to the BT and her possie, and given that I have a crap imagination, your plan is bound to be better than anything I could think of.
I know it's been 3 years, but if you have any of the next bit written, it would be great if you could upload it and perhaps some of the questions could be answered.
Jo
jkr22 chapter 55 . 1/5
Loved this story. Very funny too. Please, please continue. Cliff hangers kill me... I need closure.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
When can we expect Part 3 of It's Gonna Hurt. You've left us hanging here
Guest chapter 55 . 11/10/2016
Hard Pouncing...please tell us you are OK. I hate to think something has happened to you. It's fine if real life has taken over, which it usually does for writers. You have a fantastic, kick-ass story with a nice following. Please come back to us or at least get word out that you are ok. I picture you slumped on the floor with poor Sawyer!
Guest chapter 55 . 10/30/2016
guess we will never know the rest of the story
Guest chapter 55 . 10/11/2016
Thank god for Ray! I assume this is the end since you haven't posted anything in over two years. Too bad, I would have enjoyed reading part three immensely. This one really stretched these characters in ways I've not read before. I can't say I like your Christian very much, but your Ana makes it worth it. I would hav liked to see Ray kick his ass. I'm sorry you abandoned the series, but I hope you are ok and just got a life and are not dead or something. Laters, baby!
Guest chapter 55 . 10/11/2016
Wow. No words. Thanks, I guess?
Guest chapter 54 . 10/11/2016
Fucker is not there for her? Fuck him! I hope she marries him just so she can divorce him and take him to the cleaner. Fucker.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/11/2016
Hysterical! Wonderfully written, these cat scenes had me laughing out loud. Thank you!
Guest chapter 44 . 10/11/2016
Lovely
Guest chapter 43 . 10/11/2016
Wow
Mother of Pearl Fetish chapter 55 . 9/3/2016
When will we see part three?
Guest BB chapter 55 . 8/2/2016
You are an excellent writer & have one hell of a story here with a great following. Please come back & let us know how it ends! Some of us really want to see how things end up! Please!?
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »