Reviews for It's Gonna Hurt - Part II
Kelli chapter 54 . 7/2
It's been 3 years. Where is the rest of this story?
MaryMS chapter 28 . 6/30
Love the thoughts of the characters, some are hysterically funny: Taylor "... I don't care if a fleet of otters are being killed with machetes right in front of her." Priceless!
Guest B chapter 55 . 6/14
Hoping you are OK. Have read this story so many times because I love your strong Ana! Her inner thoughts & Christian's insane thinking are just priceless! Ana is still in limbo! Please, please come back to us! We need to know how this story ends! Elena needs a beat down from someone! At least post an author's note? Some of us really do care!
Emmajane69 chapter 55 . 6/4
I always read the reviews before reading any story. So glad I did because from what I've gathered NO THANK YOU. I hate stories that have women being abused and violated in any form. I will never understand BDSM. There's nothing wrong with kink in any relationship but the punishment part no can do. That said cannot taint my image of the innocent 21yrear old virgin who is just looking for love.
When will you continue this story? I've read it so many times and just need to know how it ends. Please, please, please continue it soon. / K
FFreader2015 chapter 55 . 5/28
When will you continue this story? I've read it about ten times or more and can't wait for the rest of it in part 3. Please, please, please continue it soon. / K
ptminor chapter 55 . 5/28
WOWWWWW I wouldn't give Grey a HEA with Ana bc he doesn't deserve her! Can't wait for #III When do you think that it will start up? No pressure intended...just so invested in this story that I'm on pins and needles!
GREAT WRITING!
PMinor
Barbara chapter 1 . 5/4
I hope you are ok. Please, please come back to us or at least let us know how you are doing. Fans are still reading your story & we need to know how Ana can overcome what happened to her! Ray needs to kick Christian's ass for falling apart. Taylor & Sawyer need to go after Elena's ex-security staff & make them pay! Ray's team needs to torture the shit out of Elena! Please, please come back to us!
I just reread your story for the third time, can you please continue this story. You have kept my interest the whole time. I need to know if Ana can come back from this nightmare.
hwhit2002 chapter 55 . 3/20
So I have read your stories and am wondering if you are going to continue.. It's driving me crazy not knowing what is going to happen between Ana and Christian.
butlerkl718 chapter 55 . 2/12
Will there ever be a third series to this story?
Hi,
Have you write the tirs part or "it's gonna hurt" ?
I can't find it on fanfiction,
Sorry for my english and thank you I had fun reading your stories
Amina
Dear Hard Pouncing,
Can you please let us know if you are ok? I think about you & this story often. I'm just wondering if you are doing ok & if you have plans for updating this story that we all love so much!
Thank you!
Any chance of part 3?
aprilh46 chapter 55 . 12/27/2015
Will there be a part 3 to this story?
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »