Reviews for It's Gonna Hurt - Part II
lisa lloyd chapter 25 . 6/25
I have read both ur story's an LOVE THEM but when r u going to FINISH IT I'm dying to no what will happen... PLEASE COME BACK & FINISH THIS LOVE STORY...
Oh my god...
I can't wait to read the lost story.
Just wondering how you are doing? I realize real life can get in the way of writing but could you post a simple author update as to what's going on with your story? Can't wait for Part 3 & I'll wait as long as necessary. Please don't listen to any hateful reviewers & remove part 1 & 2. This is a one-of-kind awesome story! Elena needs to pay for what she's done!
stearncs321 chapter 55 . 5/12
I got to chapter 40 and realized something was miss with your story so jumped to chapter 55 and read the reviews. All I can say is I'm really disapointed in a writer that would take that much time to write two long Parts I and II and them leave everyone hanging. You might not have even put your time into writting if you can't finish it. If something had happened to you or a family member then ask another writter to finish it for you. Yup you can say I'm a bit pissed off. You just wasted my last two days reading your part I and II.
Crystal
jayhawk78 chapter 1 . 5/2
So i have learned a veey valuable lesson...from now on, i will read the last chapter first even when the stoey is "complete". This way i will know now if there is an end to the story. Dont get me wrong i enjoyed it but how can you leave us hanging...?
tbuttram chapter 1 . 4/29
I can't find It's gonna hurt part III has it been put up yet can you send me a link?
Thanks.
Jill Benone chapter 55 . 3/30
Things that don't ring quite true - the weekend on Bainbridge: Christian is NOT stupid. His instinct is always to smother in elegance and comfort. I know it had to lead to the fire, but . . .

Not seeing Ana - question: are you saying he loves her only because of the way she looks, not as herself? Yes, he is immature and selfish in many ways, but again he is NOT stupid. I find it difficult to believe he would leave her alone or that Flynn would not push him to help her.

Whatever you can dream up for Elena will not be harsh enough - public trial? Public expose of her torture dungeon? Public exposure, trial, and prison terms for her slaves - some of whom undoubtedly were responsible for other inmates they may meet in jail.

Unpleasant story, but fascinating. When will Part 3 be ready?
Ptijade chapter 55 . 3/31
Thank you so much for this wonderful fic. I can't wait to see what happens next (I just hope C will grovel a lot and will have to work very hard for his HEA, and that the BT will suffer! *cue evil laughter*)
I love your writing style and can't wait for the next part of this story!
DDCakes23 chapter 55 . 3/25
I just finished both of your stories in a matter days and I sincerely hope you update with the last part of the trilogy! Even if it is only a few chapters on a run down of what happens. I think your writing is very good and this story deserves an end.

Even if you don't finish, please don't take Part 1 and 2 down, they are too good.
Is there anyway we as readers can get these stories removed? It's clear we're not getting a third...
laaddis chapter 55 . 3/12
I have really enjoyed part I and II, and I really wish you would finish the story!

If you are not going to finish it then take the D *$ things off the site. Authors should never just leave people hanging. If you can't finish something don't start it!
beatrice1975 chapter 1 . 3/2
Please update asap!
sweet15012 chapter 55 . 2/21
Omg please update
Well, it has been a year since you posted with Ana being attacked, abducted, and left in the Clinic and I wish I had the time back that I spent checking for an update on this story over the past year- It's very disappointing that you chose to end this story and never post again as you stated you would- So very disappointing- DR
TinaF chapter 55 . 1/7
Loved the story! But where is the rest, so need to read it. Hope to read it soon.
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »