Reviews for Heart Games
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Please continue this? ;w;
And I would love it even more if NaruGaa or GaaNaru is going to win in the paring war. I don't mind GaaNeji, but would prefere NaruGaa!
High on the Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
As far as the insight into the next chapter is concerned, it could happen several ways. Only Neji and Lee are Jonin (I think, unless you changed Naruto's status from canon) so one of them is setting aside their pride... Hmm... I want either GaaNeji or GaaNaru. It'll probably be GaaNaru (is a little sad) but it's okay, I guess. I love GaaNeji more than I could ever adequately say with words... Maybe Naruto could just be the best friend or brother-like figure? Lol, that'd be nice. I like GaaNaru too, just slightly less than GaaNeji. Up to you in the end, if you ever post another chapter. :)

Rainbow-chan
Aoi Souichirou chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
CONTINUE! IF NOT THEN...I SHALL PRECIOUS GAARA-CHAN AND LET THE AKATSUKI DEFILE HIM!
U know that girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Aaw! Are you going to continue this one!? Gaara belongs with Naruto. Is Gaara the seme? Oh I hope so! Too much Narugaa(not that I do not like it) not enough Gaanaru! ,
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Gaara x Naru ALL THE WAY!
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
GAANARU BITCHES XD
Neji and Lee can both die in a ditch somewhere. :/
corticarte apa lagranges chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Dosen't any one care what gaara thinks!
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Lol! Well, this is gonna be very interesting! Question is, who will win?! Lee, for being funny and strong and having the abs of a god. Neji, for being smart, kinda like Gaara and...I don't really know what neji is amazing at, chakra reading? Or Naurto! For understanding Gaara's pain, being the main freaking character! Or being the strongest and sexy character he is! Who will win?! I shall find out soon!
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ahaha! This story made me laugh and smile a lot while i was reading it :) You have good connections and a good flow this story. I hope that Neji and Naruto will be ok and that Neji can find someone else...like Itachi! *snicker* Of course, he's not in the story so just ignore all that ;)
Great work! I can't wait for more :)
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Very interesting fanfic so far! Gaara is so delectable no wonder so many men want him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ugh, Tenten is right. Neji is acting like a spoiled little princess. He hasn't realized that he has had far more in life than the other two combined. He had a loving family (even if he chose to screw that up with his selfishness), he's always been looked up to and had a clan to give him a leg up in the academy and life in general. Something neither of the other two have had, and yet he walks around moping about the only thing that makes him happy and that he deserves. Yeah he's had problems because of the whole branch family thing, but that;s nothing compared to the ridicule and outright degradation the other two have spent most of their lives surviving alone (longer for Naruto than Lee obviously).
xXBlackBeautyXx chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is going to be really complicated for gaara...this story is going to be really interesting.