Reviews for After the Last Show
Isabel Haddock chapter 1 . 7/29
the last part killed me big time XD I literally imagined all of them twerking and that image is not leaving my mind XD
LlamaLou2 chapter 15 . 2/23
Poor Jack. I had to go through the horror of watching my sister teach my dad how to twerk.
Balderdash4 chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
The ending! I'm dying!
EarthRangergirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I get what you mean. I live in a small town :).
IrrlandAlmondd chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
This story is so CUTE! I'm in love with it! I really hope you continue this story, because it was such an interesting and creative idea for you to make them a family. You're a great writer, keep up the great work! (:
Jack Wilder chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Absolutely amazing! You have no idea how much I laughed reading this. Please do write more!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
MORE I NEED MORE STORIES Hahah but seriously I love your style of writing it's so good! Please write more! Maybe in another chapter if you do one jack can end up getting grounded for something XD idk I just love how family oriented this fic depicts them as! Please continue writing more!
bballgirl22 chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
This is so refreshing from all the other Horsemen stories that are suspenseful and adventurous. Humor is nice to see, and you're doing a great job. I hope you continue!
Soso chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Are you planning on posting more ?
I really love this story !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
so cute and hilarious, amazing!
AFanOfFandoms chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Ohmygosh, I love this story XD The ideas are so original and really funny!

Also, I'll try to make this sound as not-creepy as possible, but I noted a couple of chapters ago that you said you were doing a theatre thing called Anything Goes? I don't suppose that it was run/co-run by Rosie, Anna, Beth or Kate, was it? Because I go to a theatre school (and also do tap and ballet :D) and we do a theatre thing called Anything Goes as well :D I'm just curious because it seems odd :D

Anyway, love this story! Can't wait for more, if you decide to write it :))
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Why would anyone even want to be able to do that? Seriously, I don't think that's a sign of cool, I think it's a sign of trying too hard. Anyone truly cool knows that twerking isn't really cool.
FlowerChild23 chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Wow so cool
icantdeltemyaccount chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
This story is amazing!
Oninja chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
WTF that was the weirdest chapter yet I think... maybe... eh not really, but it was still pretty great!