Reviews for After the Last Show
Jack Wilder chapter 5 . 7/27
Absolutely amazing! You have no idea how much I laughed reading this. Please do write more!
MORE I NEED MORE STORIES Hahah but seriously I love your style of writing it's so good! Please write more! Maybe in another chapter if you do one jack can end up getting grounded for something XD idk I just love how family oriented this fic depicts them as! Please continue writing more!
bballgirl22 chapter 15 . 1/3
This is so refreshing from all the other Horsemen stories that are suspenseful and adventurous. Humor is nice to see, and you're doing a great job. I hope you continue!
Soso chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Are you planning on posting more ?
I really love this story !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
so cute and hilarious, amazing!
BananaLollypop chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Ohmygosh, I love this story XD The ideas are so original and really funny!

Also, I'll try to make this sound as not-creepy as possible, but I noted a couple of chapters ago that you said you were doing a theatre thing called Anything Goes? I don't suppose that it was run/co-run by Rosie, Anna, Beth or Kate, was it? Because I go to a theatre school (and also do tap and ballet :D) and we do a theatre thing called Anything Goes as well :D I'm just curious because it seems odd :D

Anyway, love this story! Can't wait for more, if you decide to write it :))
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Why would anyone even want to be able to do that? Seriously, I don't think that's a sign of cool, I think it's a sign of trying too hard. Anyone truly cool knows that twerking isn't really cool.
Flowerchild23 chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Wow so cool
icantdeltemyaccount chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
This story is amazing!
Oninja chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
WTF that was the weirdest chapter yet I think... maybe... eh not really, but it was still pretty great!
thechocolatelover chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
really enjoying these one shots! might I suggest jack using his cool card-throwing trick? I'm not exactly sure what's it's called. and also him maybe beating up someone like he did in the movie?
lollipop chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon
Fas38 chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Really the story is so good to read ... plz update soon :)
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
I wasn't just a joke? I thought for sure it would be, especially as it happened to Merritt rather than to anyone else.
raeofsunshine88 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Haha I love this story, it's very funny and I can't wait for more.