Reviews for After the Last Show
Soso chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Are you planning on posting more ?
I really love this story !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
so cute and hilarious, amazing!
BananaLollypop chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Ohmygosh, I love this story XD The ideas are so original and really funny!

Also, I'll try to make this sound as not-creepy as possible, but I noted a couple of chapters ago that you said you were doing a theatre thing called Anything Goes? I don't suppose that it was run/co-run by Rosie, Anna, Beth or Kate, was it? Because I go to a theatre school (and also do tap and ballet :D) and we do a theatre thing called Anything Goes as well :D I'm just curious because it seems odd :D

Anyway, love this story! Can't wait for more, if you decide to write it :))
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Why would anyone even want to be able to do that? Seriously, I don't think that's a sign of cool, I think it's a sign of trying too hard. Anyone truly cool knows that twerking isn't really cool.
Flowerchild23 chapter 15 . 4/7/2014
Wow so cool
mintythefox chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
This story is amazing!
Oninja chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
WTF that was the weirdest chapter yet I think... maybe... eh not really, but it was still pretty great!
thechocolatelover chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
really enjoying these one shots! might I suggest jack using his cool card-throwing trick? I'm not exactly sure what's it's called. and also him maybe beating up someone like he did in the movie?
lollipop chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon
Fas38 chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Really the story is so good to read ... plz update soon :)
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
I wasn't just a joke? I thought for sure it would be, especially as it happened to Merritt rather than to anyone else.
raeofsunshine88 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Haha I love this story, it's very funny and I can't wait for more.
Catie chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Haha loved it! Can one chapter be about Daniel and henley and having a dance similar to the dance scene in zombieland with colombous and witchita? (If you have seen the film)
spycat123 chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Erm.. awkward :)
How many lies did they tell exactly?
I love this, can't wait for the next chapter! :D