Reviews for What's Necessary
dead relic chapter 1 . 5/29
I've read this story about four times now and I love it so completely. Short, sweet, and written incredibly well. I find present-tense to be hard to read as it's too easy for people to forget that they committed to it, especially when weaving in recollections. Ratchet is as harsh as he is compassionate and I love the snappy dialogue that perfectly fits with his overall perspective. Well done all around.
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh god. THIS WAS AWESOME
buslimpan chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wow! I love this one! Amazing work!
FuziPenguin chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is a really interesting take on Ratchet, Sideswipe, and Sunstreaker's entry into the Autobot army. I loved the tiny details like Ratchet's new weapon systems and the twins upgraded frames taxing their sparks. I also really enjoyed Ratchet's sense of urgency when injured mechs are anywhere near him. Lovely read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
uhhhhhb okay
i think u should explain it a little more
ratchet and the twins are autobots
at least, they should be and optimus prime and ratchet should trust each other, thw twins should trust optimus too
explain it more'
its good though'
i'd give it 3 and a half stars
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oooh, I loved this story! Usually I am not fond of first person narrative but you did a good job. I adore how you portray Ratchet!
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ratchet has joined the Autobots, look out Decepticons! Great story.
zrexheartz chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
awesome i really liked the plot and how oyu based off the story! oh and perfect ratchet
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Very interesting take on Ratchet's first join-up to the Autobot cause. And his relationship with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. It's totally in-character for Ratchet and I adored it. Cameos by Wheeljack, Prowl, and Prime were also perfect. Lovely fic!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Very fun and awesome story!
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I can totally see Ratchet being dragged into the war like that. Any thought of a sequel or another character's POV?
K
Field Empathy chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is really well written, and in first person, as well, something that's difficult to do with characters that are not your own.
This might be a tiny nitpick, but the writing can be a little redundant, repeating similar phrases fairly often, even for a first person narrative.
A nice origin story, for the twins and Ratchet. I'd like to see more of them.
RagdolDark chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
/feels
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was very well written. l love the twins and Ratchet.
The Perfect Spell chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Loved it! :D I really like your style of writing, and Ratchet's backstory /always/ intrigues me. I hope to see more soon :)