Reviews for Cody and Noah's Fanfiction Perils
Sammy chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Lol I love Noah's OOC disease and also I want u to update cause this is a great fanfiction!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
lol please continue.
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Well, this story is brilliant.
The idea is original, the grammar is pretty good, and Noah's out of character exclamations are HILARIOUS! xD
Great job and please, please, PLEASE update! :D
ewisko8 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Funny
Light of the Dawn chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Two chapters in one day? You're going to spoil us all rotten! This story is fantastic, although I can't say the same for the one that Cody and Noah's new friend wrote. xD
ellie2498 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I'm guessing yelawolf is Izzy, but that seems a little stereotypical... Still great though! I love how Noah is getting OOC disease!
KilllaKirika chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
You're Yelawolf. Now, where's my virtual cookie?!
Light of the Dawn chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
This is really amusing already. Noah's out of character exclamations made me laugh so much. Great work, keep it up! :D
ellie2498 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO AMAZING! Cody's last line was hilarious! Actually, pretty much the whole thing so far is hilarious! Please continue!
Jozefiend23 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh my glob, so much yes. Their argument was just so THEM and WOW. This is awesome. I definitely look forward to more. Great idea and the execution so far is great.
Light of the Dawn chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
And this is why Noah is my favourite.

This story looked like it's off to a really great start, and it promises to be interesting. It's well written and I'm looking forward to reading more. :)