Reviews for The Good Stuff
spiderwebby chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Words cannot explain how much I loved this.

Drunk or drugged Sakura is such fun to read about, especially when the whole team is there to witness it. Sai's comments were just so well-timed and sarcastic (yet not) that I couldn't resist laughing out loud. My mom looked at me weird for that.

You might want to work on your grammar a bit, though. You capitalized stuff you shouldn't have and the punctuation was off here and there.

Otherwise, great work!

—Zise.
Nadesiko-san chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh really, I love to find fanfics like this. Its hard make laugh to the people and you did it (sorry for my english) Thank you, I enjoy it.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
lol oh nice. very nice. loved that naruto walked in on them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh my word! You are an amazing writer. Really, you have a gift. :) reading your stories makes me smile. Well done! Please continue with your writing _
nothingbutblue chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I liked this! thank you!
DarkSoul810 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Best. Ending. Ever.
Jellybell chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Great one-shot. Write more of these.
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I've been making weird sounds ever since I started reading the story which I have no idea I could even do-

Which is a plus, really.

OMFG. I seriously was going to choke on air every single second because I enjoyed it sooo much. Amazing work!

This was just... I really- ugh, I can't put in words how SPECTACULAR this was! Oh that endings. If I could i would demand an ENCORE!

I hope to see more of your work soon!
Specially sasusaku ;)
helenasxs15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hey! Im helena and im from spain! Your oneshot was hillarious, i couldnt stop laughing, and it was very well written too.
So... I was wondering if I could translate this shot from english to spanish... I will only translate it if you let me! So please send me a PM when you can with your answer!
And if you arent too busy Id like to share some ideas for more sasusaku one-shots or fanfics, tell me what do you think about it! Adiós, bye bye! ;-)
professionalVamp chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
OMG! Loved it, seriously came close to peeing myself from laughing. ...POOR, POOR SASUKE-KUN (insert evil cackling here).
aznkiwi14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I really love all your au stories, so to read this in canon was pretty surprising! You definitely didn't disappoint though, had me cracking up the whole time. And Sai's comment at the end? Priceless. Loved the story, hope to see more fics in the future :)
Chiruno-Chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow, i had a good laugh. This fic was really original. Keep it up!

Chi-Chan XD
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Jesus CHRIST, Naruto screwed up right there, didn't he?
AAAAWKWAAARRD! xD
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Omai, poor Naruto! xD I loved the story, it was great! I like how your portrayed them, it's realistic! :) (now..I wish it would actually happen!)
Keep writing!
mdtiger chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
LMAO...Sasuke rather show her now than later. He is a man of few words. I imagine that after Naruto left Sasuke still kept going. This was cute in many levels. Great one-shot.