Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
Tishbing chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
I loved every part of this story and can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for sharing!
Nobs chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
thanks for a great story. Can't wait for the next one! :) Good luck with your novel
Puella Pulchra chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
loved it!
HappytheExceed chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Spock did a good job in dealing with Jim. The bedside manner joke still make me laugh. I thought Jim had wanted to talk to him about it but Spock is a move ahead of him.
The journey of recovery will be long but Jim has his friends with him, he will get there.
Thanks for writing us such a wonderful fic.
PhoenixFeatherz chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
No no you can't be done! I need more!
Summer of '69 chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This is really good, but I don't know if you're gonna finish it or not.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Fantastic! Please update soon as this story is really incredible. I stumbled across this story only a few days ago, it's one of the best ones I have read! More please!

Thank you so much for sharing!
SpaceGirl13 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Love it he would definitely deserve the honor for saving earth! Can't wait for next ch. Thanks!
numom1 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Hmmm... interesting chapter. Obviously Kirk isn't too happy about receiving this medal as he feels he did everything wrong and got a lot of people killed. It could be argued though, that in the long run, he saved a lot of lives that would have been lost as the result of a war with the Klingons. I liked McCoy's perspective and how he saw life through Boyce's point of view for a short time. I'm enjoying this story and looking forward to reading more.
Sass Trek chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Well that was mildly depressing. Great plot bunny though, I'm definitely proceeding to the next chapter.
PhoenixFeatherz chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Awesome, please post more soon! I'm addicted
AngelPanda3 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I don't like Komack... I never have...
Nobs chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
love the story-sorry to see it almost coming to an end or will you go beyond 11 chapters?
royalpinkdogs chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
wonderful

I love being inside the heads of all these people-even the ones with headaches...
Tishbing chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I'd feel the same way. Maybe Starfleet wants to try a put a positive spin on such a big tragedy. To win favor with the public after such a huge messup-
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »