Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
SpaceGirl13 chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Bones is such a great doctor! Love your giving Jim the medal of honor...for all the crazy stuff he does to save his crew not to mention the whole freaking planet!
AngelPanda3 chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Damn now I feel even worse for Jim... And you are doing really good with this! Feels real canon :3
HappytheExceed chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Marcus got his just dessert. The Enterprise will get their five-year mission
lightning bird chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Somehow I get the feeling that Jim's not going to be too pleased to be decorated for all this . . .
Mandy chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Wow!
Best chapter for now!
Keep doing the great job.
XD
Mandy
velveteen habit chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
I'm loving this. Thanks for writing and posting.
pumpkin21 chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Awesome! I love the attention to detail, something I could never master
DoubleTorpor chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Wow. This story is so beautifully *right* in so many ways, on so many levels. The ramifications of all the events of STID ring so true...all the personal and professional decisions. Just perfect. The medical and relationship interactions too and just so right.

I adored this part:

...Kirk lay in the bed. As thin and pale as he had become in the past weeks, he still managed to present himself in true command form. McCoy noted the set of his jaw and the way he squared his shoulders. Even under the direst circumstances Kirk was still a force to be reckoned with.

"I have a question," Kirk said.

"It better be what's for dinner."...
parisindy chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
ack just found this! this is brilliant! more please!
numom1 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I just found this story and am enjoying it greatly. I love the slow physical recovery process that you are portraying as this would have been only so true. Kirk's body took a horrendous beating at the end of this movie and it would have taken quite a long time to get it back up to speed. Thanks for your great writing and wonderful story. I've enjoyed it immensely and am eagerly looking forward to reading more soon!
TheDeductionist chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
This is really great! Update soon :D
SpaceGirl13 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
oh I feel so very bad for Jim. It really does suck in that type of situation. Great writing here! Jim's frustration, desparation, hopelessness, etc. really come through. Rehab sucks! But it will pay off in the end right?
Fringereader chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
This is excellent. As someone else said, very realistic in how Kirk would recover. It's great to see this fic - there aren't many canon writers taking on Into Darkness yet, it seems. Maybe because the time right after the movie is automatically H/C for Kirk, as opposed to the action oriented WHN possibilities of the first movie. Thanks for writing!
Mandy chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Amazing chapter!
the next will be tense.
Good!
Please, keep doing this great job.
Mandy
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
You've captured them sooooo well. I look forward to your post each day. Thanks!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »