Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
SpaceGirl13 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ah poor Kirk he seems so sad. Anxiously awaiting next chapter!
Mandy chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
This fic is really good.
Keep doing the great job please.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Poor Kirk. If he doesn't start eating soon he'll need a nasal-gastric tube or a g-tube placed. The only other option is placing a PICC line and introducing lipids through IV access to help him gain weight and rebuild strength.
Puella Pulchra chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Aww! Love it! Update soon :D
Kaaki Shaman chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
McCoy seems to be getting more and more stressed as this goes on. How is he going to deal with it? Is anyone going to notice?
Fanpire101 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I've got to say, I love this story! I love the medical part, but I also love the friendship between Bones and Spock and Jim. Really, really well done.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
still loving!
Nobs chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
thanks for updating. I like that this story is realistic with Kirk's recovery. It really would take time for him to heal. Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I'm wondering if Kirk knows about the vengeance crashing into San Francisco and what his reaction will be when he finds out. I could see McCoy wanting to keep it from him until he's stronger and possibly finding out on his trip to PT either by a window or seeing another survivor.
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I love it! I really do! Update soon, please :D
Kotay chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Goog job! Update soon!
DoubleTorpor chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Another beautiful, moving chapter. Very Impressive.
SpaceGirl13 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I liked McCoy's line about that it has been two weeks for them but only 1 day for Jim. Puts his recovery into perspective. He definitely would be stressed like it just happened! Interesting spin. Hope his fever doesn't make him relapse? Uh oh...
hollow-ambitions chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
*shakes head* Poor Kirk really IS facing a lot, isn't he? Pike's death, a crap ton of other deaths, his OWN death. No one can blame him for needing a little time to, you know, comprehend all that and begin the healing process. People can't just bounce back from that amount of loss and trauma overnight.

You're capturing their emotions well. Keep it up. The Spock/Kirk chat was very nice... and very real seeming.

Spock looked closely at Kirk. "I would have missed you."

Kirk smiled ever so slightly. "Thank you."

That made me smile.