Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
lightning bird chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I like how you're addressing the legal ramifications against McCoy as well as the medical ones. Kirk's meeting with the admiral should be quite the interesting conversation.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
This keeps getting better. Outstanding chapter. Can't wait for more.
Tishbing chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Scary but true. I'm looking forward to the admiral's take on things
SpaceGirl13 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Ah poor Kirk he seems so sad. Anxiously awaiting next chapter!
Mandy chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Wow!
This fic is really good.
Keep doing the great job please.
Mandy
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Poor Kirk. If he doesn't start eating soon he'll need a nasal-gastric tube or a g-tube placed. The only other option is placing a PICC line and introducing lipids through IV access to help him gain weight and rebuild strength.
Puella Pulchra chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Aww! Love it! Update soon :D
Kaaki Shaman chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
McCoy seems to be getting more and more stressed as this goes on. How is he going to deal with it? Is anyone going to notice?
Fanpire101 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I've got to say, I love this story! I love the medical part, but I also love the friendship between Bones and Spock and Jim. Really, really well done.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
still loving!
Nobs chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
thanks for updating. I like that this story is realistic with Kirk's recovery. It really would take time for him to heal. Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I'm wondering if Kirk knows about the vengeance crashing into San Francisco and what his reaction will be when he finds out. I could see McCoy wanting to keep it from him until he's stronger and possibly finding out on his trip to PT either by a window or seeing another survivor.
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 8/6/2013