Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
gotta love bones' protective side
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
love spock's advice
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Excellent REALISTIC story of Kirk's long, difficult recovery. McCoy was very believable. I'd have enjoyed a little more Spock, but what there was, was right in character. I loved it when he reluctantly admitted to being restless when his mother died - and to never having had a friend. Are you planning a sequel?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Congratulations for completing this lovely story! I enjoyed it tremendously. It hit all my buttons - not a "magic wand" story, an in-depth look at the psychological aspects of the recovery, and lots of nasty medical procedures. I'll be happy to read anything you'd like to whump Jim with in the future...
Mandy chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Amazing end!
I'll miss this fic.
Really, this was wonderful.
Jim deserves to be happy.
And in this fic I can see that, I can see the good things he might do. XD
Keep doing works like this one!
You made me cry of joy. I love great fics.
You made Humans out of yours characters.
Congratulations. XD
SimplyOut chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Great story. Cannot wait for your next one ;)
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Wonderful job on this story. I really enjoyed reading this! The emotion throughout this story was gripping. I felt as though I was the one recovering and going through all of these hardships. It was very well-written and thought out. I'll come out and just say this; the ending made me tear up. I don't know why I had such a reaction, but it was a very clever way to end a beautiful story. One of the best stories I've ever read, not only in this fandom, but on this site. I don't know if anyone can ever top it...
Diamondblue4 chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Really, really enjoyed this arc of stories. The deft touch with the pacing of Jim's recovery really made it believable. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a story this much!
anonymous chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Fabulous story, all throughout. The ending of that last chapter was perfect. You truly do a great job, and I am sad to see this story end. I will be on the lookout for more by you...the way you write the characters and their emotional paths is spot on. Once again, tremendous work.
DT chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
BEST ending *ever*! I always thought the Pike-Kirk dynamic was one of the most touching and your callback to it was the perfect note. Thanks for the journey, I hope you are very proud of what you created. It's wonderful.
Nobs chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Thanks so much,, it was one of my favorite stories!
Teri1 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
This is one of the most awesome stories that I've ever read on long time.
It was very good developed, the characters in form, very well done.
I really, really enjoyed.
Thank you so much for do it, I am going to miss your writting. I really hope you can write more very soon.

Thank you and congratulations for the fic.
AngelPanda3 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Oh my heart... He said that line to Pike and now Bones! :(
knightphoenix2 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Great story with a *happy* ending, which the movie short-changed everyone on! Thanks for your hard work and dedication to finishing the story!

Sequel soon, please!
nmletters chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Nice ending. I just we'd gotten a little more Spock. Maybe your next story could focus on the their developing relationship and then the greater Kirk/Spock/McCoy :)

Thanks for taking the time to come up with and share a great story!
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »