Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
Awe this is great ty
grannyshirley05 chapter 2 . 1/26
I cried and cried. Thanks
grannyshirley05 chapter 1 . 1/26
I love this movie thanks
Katiikiinz chapter 16 . 4/15/2015
Loved reading this.
Your attention to medical detail is absolutely fantastic as is the way you write all your hurt/comfort stories.
I'll be adding you to my favourite authors!
Hope to see more from you soon, before I get withdrawals!
Chris Pine Fan chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Awe well I'm glad it turned out to be a good and happy ending for Jim and the others. Still sucks that they killed Pike in the movie... glad I finished reading this story!
Irene34 chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Amazing story and a lovely finish. Thanks a lot.
Esstell chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
I couldn't tear my eyes away from this fic! Fresh one in my favorites. Thank you! :)
HobbitLover4eva chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
All the complications with Kirk after his death and Resurrection, you portrayed them very realistically, I'm impressed. I understand if they didn't dwell on this in the movie, it would take up too much time, but realistically this would happen. You can't be resurrected from radiation poisoning and everything is ok. You got the characters down pat too! That's awesome. I have seen many star trek fan stories and yours is one of the best, I applaud you.
newaunty chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for this. I've read the whole story since yesterday, and enjoyed it immensely. Your medical detail is really good, and so is the characterisation. I hope you write more!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved it!
MamzelleHermy chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
So I have to say this is the second Star Trek story I ever read and it was absolutly genius! I read it in three days and it was an awesome ride! Fantastically well written, great subject, perfect characterisation! I LOVED IT!
sassyfriend chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story
semora chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Wonderful story. Very well written and eveyone stayed in character. I'm glad we got so much Bones and Kirk.
Hawaiichick chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
Awesome last sentence. Kind of comes full circle with that. I loved this story to bits! This "missing scenes" story was such a treat to read and I enjoyed every single chapter. i love the vulnerability you show in Jim, humanity in Spock and well, I love absolutely everything about your McCoy. His sarcastic and surly dialogue is so much fun to read. Thank you so very much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
Hey...I just spend better part of my saturday reading this and I loved it. It really reads like a well written novel. Thanks
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »