Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
semora chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
Wonderful story. Very well written and eveyone stayed in character. I'm glad we got so much Bones and Kirk.
Hawaiichick chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
Awesome last sentence. Kind of comes full circle with that. I loved this story to bits! This "missing scenes" story was such a treat to read and I enjoyed every single chapter. i love the vulnerability you show in Jim, humanity in Spock and well, I love absolutely everything about your McCoy. His sarcastic and surly dialogue is so much fun to read. Thank you so very much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
Hey...I just spend better part of my saturday reading this and I loved it. It really reads like a well written novel. Thanks
BelladonasMom chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I am really enjoying this story. You have a fabulous imagination. This is so realistic and so compelling. I haven't been able to put this down. Excellent writing! Great story!
DearHart chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
GAH! ," WHY couldn't I have found this fic ANY other time than 2-FREAKING-30 A.M.?! Actually, no, back up. WHY did I hafta wait until 3 HOURS AGO to FINALLY watch such an amazingly EPIC movie?! *FLAIL* Ps- Did I mention how I'm SO not getting any sleep today? ;D
wotumba1 chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
great story, loved it
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
gotta love bones' protective side
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
love spock's advice
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Excellent REALISTIC story of Kirk's long, difficult recovery. McCoy was very believable. I'd have enjoyed a little more Spock, but what there was, was right in character. I loved it when he reluctantly admitted to being restless when his mother died - and to never having had a friend. Are you planning a sequel?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Congratulations for completing this lovely story! I enjoyed it tremendously. It hit all my buttons - not a "magic wand" story, an in-depth look at the psychological aspects of the recovery, and lots of nasty medical procedures. I'll be happy to read anything you'd like to whump Jim with in the future...
Mandy chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
WOW!
Amazing end!
I'll miss this fic.
Really, this was wonderful.
Jim deserves to be happy.
And in this fic I can see that, I can see the good things he might do. XD
Keep doing works like this one!
You made me cry of joy. I love great fics.
You made Humans out of yours characters.
Congratulations. XD
Mandy
SimplyOut chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Great story. Cannot wait for your next one ;)
S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Wonderful job on this story. I really enjoyed reading this! The emotion throughout this story was gripping. I felt as though I was the one recovering and going through all of these hardships. It was very well-written and thought out. I'll come out and just say this; the ending made me tear up. I don't know why I had such a reaction, but it was a very clever way to end a beautiful story. One of the best stories I've ever read, not only in this fandom, but on this site. I don't know if anyone can ever top it...
Diamondblue4 chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Really, really enjoyed this arc of stories. The deft touch with the pacing of Jim's recovery really made it believable. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a story this much!
anonymous chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Fabulous story, all throughout. The ending of that last chapter was perfect. You truly do a great job, and I am sad to see this story end. I will be on the lookout for more by you...the way you write the characters and their emotional paths is spot on. Once again, tremendous work.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »