Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
AngelPanda3 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Oh my heart... He said that line to Pike and now Bones! :(
knightphoenix2 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Great story with a *happy* ending, which the movie short-changed everyone on! Thanks for your hard work and dedication to finishing the story!

Sequel soon, please!
nmletters chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Nice ending. I just we'd gotten a little more Spock. Maybe your next story could focus on the their developing relationship and then the greater Kirk/Spock/McCoy :)

Thanks for taking the time to come up with and share a great story!
keembur chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Awesome sad to see it end though
GSFan01 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Great story, thank-you...nice blend of old(movie storyline) and your writing. I liked it...a lot!
lightning bird chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
That was truly excellent.
PhoenixFeatherz chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
*CRIES* it's over.. so sad . Happy ending, but i'm sad :P
xheartkreuzx chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
perfect ending to a perfect story!
MerTrexTer chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Thanks for writing such an amazing story! It's exactly what I've been looking for. I'm definitely sad to see it end, but you ended it on a high note and I can only be thankful for that.

Thanks for writing such a treasure.
HappytheExceed chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
You did well you really did! I love your fic and how you depicted Jim and his recovery. The road of recovery is long. With his friends supporting him, Jim will get better. Thanks for writing.
23091997 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
thanks a lot for this wonderful story ! I appreciate it a lot despite I am not an english reader ! I love the rythm of your narration, and the interactions between Bones and Jim. I would be please to read others stories from you.
restfulsky5 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Goodness, that last line brought me to tears.

Well done.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
Oh! Great reading, I will be looking out for another story of yours.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
Very excited for the next part! You are doing a wonderful job of this I and I will be with you until the end! Reading and reviewing!

Please more Jim and Bones the Doctor action, although I also look forward to perhaps some Jim the great leader and starship captain albeit it slowly recovering from a horrific ordeal...

Thank you for brightening my day!
anonymous chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
Yeah! Another chapter! Hope Spock is in the next one! Awesome job as usual!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »