Reviews for The Other Side of Darkness
DT chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
BEST ending *ever*! I always thought the Pike-Kirk dynamic was one of the most touching and your callback to it was the perfect note. Thanks for the journey, I hope you are very proud of what you created. It's wonderful.
Nobs chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Thanks so much,, it was one of my favorite stories!
Teri1 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
This is one of the most awesome stories that I've ever read on long time.
It was very good developed, the characters in form, very well done.
I really, really enjoyed.
Thank you so much for do it, I am going to miss your writting. I really hope you can write more very soon.

Thank you and congratulations for the fic.
:o)
AngelPanda3 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Oh my heart... He said that line to Pike and now Bones! :(
knightphoenix2 chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Great story with a *happy* ending, which the movie short-changed everyone on! Thanks for your hard work and dedication to finishing the story!

Sequel soon, please!
nmletters chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Nice ending. I just we'd gotten a little more Spock. Maybe your next story could focus on the their developing relationship and then the greater Kirk/Spock/McCoy :)

Thanks for taking the time to come up with and share a great story!
keembur chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Awesome sad to see it end though
GSFan01 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Great story, thank-you...nice blend of old(movie storyline) and your writing. I liked it...a lot!
lightning bird chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
That was truly excellent.
PhoenixFeatherz chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
*CRIES* it's over.. so sad . Happy ending, but i'm sad :P
xheartkreuzx chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
perfect ending to a perfect story!
MerTrexTer chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Thanks for writing such an amazing story! It's exactly what I've been looking for. I'm definitely sad to see it end, but you ended it on a high note and I can only be thankful for that.

Thanks for writing such a treasure.
HappytheExceed chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
You did well you really did! I love your fic and how you depicted Jim and his recovery. The road of recovery is long. With his friends supporting him, Jim will get better. Thanks for writing.
23091997 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
thanks a lot for this wonderful story ! I appreciate it a lot despite I am not an english reader ! I love the rythm of your narration, and the interactions between Bones and Jim. I would be please to read others stories from you.
restfulsky5 chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Goodness, that last line brought me to tears.

Well done.