Reviews for I Know You
cindella204 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Poor Stiles always ends up talking people off the ledge. My word. This was beautiful, though.
EDANACAT chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is adorable :*
Glad there's a happy ending...a lot of fics don't have one... :O
Great job! :)
AuPisAller chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Nice work. I have to say I've been struck with so many feels the past two episodes in teen wolf but I don't have the guts to post anything! So I commend you because I have been checking everywhere and despite the feels there is a distinct lack of fanfiction in the world to fill the teen wolf hole in my soul!

I'd say this was a solid attempt. There are moments of OOCness but that's just inevitable because we haven't seen anything like this happen on the show before. So while you made Stiles talking down Derek as plausible as you could it still doesn't fit quite right. But the jokes you added were perfectly Stiles - loved the beer thing - so in a ways you more than made up for it :) I have personal criticism for the suicide thing just because I have my own views about it; I don't feel it was out of place or far-fetched but I do feel it could have been tackled a little better, maybe with more gravity so it didn't seem like it meant nothing, it meant more than just a flickering feeling for Derek.

Regardless your fic was great to read and what I've spent the past few days waiting for! Very solid at the technical side of writing so there weren't any niggles that took away from your story, always a bonus. I can see myself rewatching the episode in the future and coming back here to re-read this after! So thanks for sharing :)