Reviews for Ariel
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
*applauds*

This is being added to my favorites.

*is speechless* Thanks for writing this.
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
A great story. Very good.
Cati MaiElaine chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Thank you for that wonderful story it was a teenie weenie yellow polker dot bikini long! and made our backs hurt. However weve seen the bit where he was sired on TV so all that reading from then on was a waste of time, we think you should advise forthcoming readers not to read it if they have seen that episode. Not being bitchy AT ALL! oh and another thing welsh people do NOT pronounce waistcoat as wiskoat believe me we should know, as we are french!

with love Cati mai and Elaine
millisa chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Wonderful story, very lovely, brilliant ideas. I loved the story of the tatoo on Angels back. So please write more youre doin great.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I wish you had published this in chapters so I could praise you more than once. This is a fascinating story, rich with detail, and the characterizations were so right on. I loved the way you chose Connor for Ariel's last name and the explanation of the tattoo. Your story belongs with Eledhwen's Chroniques Parisiennes & The Breton, Anna's Kimonos, and Yahtzee's As Time Goes By as the best historical Angel fiction. Again, thank you and congratulations. One small question, though: how was Darla able to receive the Communion wafer? Isn't there a cross on the Host?
Whiskey chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
This is fantastic! It's one of the best Angel fics I've read. I'm always on the lookout for stuff about Liam too, so thax for writing this. I love your attention to detail.

Three tiny nitpics: 1 you have Darla checking out her reflection at one point. 2 The scene where Angel gets sired is a bit out (see Becoming part1 Buffy season 2) and 3 Angel once claimed that Buffy was the first person he'd ever loved.

But again, compared to the fantastic writing and research you put into this, the problems are fairly insignificant.

Love ya work!