Reviews for This Side of Me
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
You know what? I find this a much better ending tehn the oen Rowling offered...sometimes I wish she hadn't put the little scene in with Harry's family but let us imagine our own ending cos to be honest...I much prefer one like this

Seriously, awesome work
M.A.P.Sgurl chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
you know what, hate the fact that some people can;t accept the fact that some poeple like the same sex. i mean harry on draco is hot, really hot if you think about it lol
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Lovely story! You are SUCH a good writer, I especially love how descriptive you are. I can physically picture all of the things you are describing in your story as if I am watching a movie and I can feel the characters emotions. I got butterflies when Harry and Draco kissed. Then again I am also a sap for romance, especially gay romance! xD But well, either way, this story was awesome! Keep up the good work, mate!
FireCookie chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
ah,you this story :3
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aww..that was great. I loved the silent communication.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Erase Away chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Best HD oneshot I ever read. It has just the right amount of angst and fluffy-ness. I love it.
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Normally I avoid songfics, but I'm glad that I read this one. For the critizing part of this review, there wasn't really anything that stood out, and I wasn't looking for mistakes, so great job! Some of it seems a little formal, but that's alright (though it's probably just because I've become so casual in my writing that it's not even funny). Anyways, great story my man (and I say that in a general way, full of fondness; it really doesn't matter if you're a man or not!)
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Really liked this. You have a gift of being able to explain Harry's emotions very well.
suckers love chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
:) I like it.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Aw! It was GREAT!

I love how you give the chracters a real personality, make them humans :)

It was GREAT!

I'm gonna keep reading your fics!

:D :D :D :D :D
dragonrose chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Wow. Very good story,and well wrote. How glad i am that i came upon it and read it. I enjoyed it. Keep going with more stories, please? I'm just a reader not a writer, but i know what i like. And this was a very good story. I seem to be obsessed with Harry and Draco, and i like the way you had them meet and not let a bunch of school rivalry get in the way. You let them just be two people who could have what they wanted without angst. Thank you for sharing this story with us readers. ~Rose~
Thisideup chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Gods, i love your fics! _ ::wishes she could write this well:: lol, wonderful fic, really and truly!
Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
a beautiful piece

always wondered if it does take one to understand another, then Draco Malfoy would be one to understand The Boy Who Lived.

For while the others might gasp in admiration or sympathise with his tragic childhood, one Malfoy can actually bring himself to empathise...

Great work!
jeannie81 chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Liked this one too. Would have liked more Draco though.
Phasera chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
/Thank you for reading and not pressing the back button with a horrified look./

Heehee! you cutie! as if we would! You roXoR!

Awww, happy endings are w00blicious!