Reviews for Another Love by SparklyMeg
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Beautiful story, I loved it :)
jk chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
who the fuck was he with before?
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was fabulous!

I really want more of it! :D
Likeisaid chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
love it
LLH88 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
WOW! Just wow! Did not expect that but I did LOVE it. I did find it odd that throughout the story, Edward never called his girlfriend/wife be her name, you did a great job with that, keeping it a mystery. You know everyone was expecting it to be Bella, we still don't know who she was. Will this story be expanding? I surely hope so. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn
wasikowskas chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Dang. This was super sad (good job).
And I thought his wife was Bella the entire time, way to mess with our heads lol

** Rob never said that... Some tumblr person slapped his name on it to get notes.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Beautiful!
mem4375 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
What a tear-jerker! Loved it.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
amazing how life goes on...well done. I liked the swan in the dream
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
To be continued?
enka3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Great job!
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Great sad/happy story.
Congratulations on your win at TLS, who sent me your way.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
goldenstorm21 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So real and so beautifully written. I have to say you got me confused, up until the last line I thought Bella was Edward's wife. And I have to say I feel relieved that it's not her (I'm awful I know) but even if it was her and then Edward met someone else I'd still wanna read more. So are you planning on more? I'd love to read more about E and B, and I'd love to find out who Edward's wife was. I'd be really happy if you decide to write more.
xoxo
R4Ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
BEAUTIFUL
Robward17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOVED this! Ohhh the heartfail..the angst...the pain, guilt & struggle as he dug his way out. Adored how his wife visited & told him to look for the book girl...BELLA ! Really great job! Linda xo