Reviews for Roads Untraveled by Vican
Scattycow chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
Yeah sorry, if you love someone , you don’t treat them like a whore.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Be brave Edward. She needs to know. Thanks for writing this & entering..Good Luck! Linda xo
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
come clean
recover!

R
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Yes would love to see the roads become traveled as e figures out his stuff.
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Beautifully, amazingly written but I felt like I was missing something. I'm not sure what.

Best of luck in the contest.

Erron
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Poor guy! Send her the text!
Karriek chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
The boy needs to man up and get his arse in gear! Good luck with the contest.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hmm. Sounds like this one needs a few more chapters. Both of them pretty fucked up, but I'm guessing Edward a little more so. I'm an HEA type so I'll just make that up in my head. Thanks for writing and sharing!
ForeverLobsters chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
He should tell her and we need to know her reaction. Well written, hoping you write more.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I hope he is brave enough, man enough... They both deserve it...Thanks for writing and good luck with the contest! Mwah!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I loved this! Good luck in the contest.
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Beautifully written. He's the creator of his own problems, and yes, he could just tell her how he feels. It's very realistic that he doesn't say anything. Even if he did, they may just be words, he has nothing to back them up with.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
At least he is aware his control is slipping. Maybe he could be free if he said the words
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Tragic. Heartbreaking.
luvtwilight4eva chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I still don't get why he can't tell her. He can ask her over. They can continue to do the wild thing. She can tell him he's drunk, but he lacks the bravado to tell her: I love you. I get how their 'relationship' started. I get they both hurt each other ... that history, though fraught with so much should still have a basis for him to be brave enough in front of her, I think. But, I may just have expected his un-said love to be able to conquer his lack of confidence. Good luck in the contest.