Reviews for Hollow Veins by SparrowNotes24
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Whoa...very dark. To think he planned this for so long, that it consumed his life - that's just so sad. And poor Bella, to be totally blindsided by all that :(
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Damn this made me cry
Loved it though
Versfics chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Omgggg. I have no words, no words. Mind-blowing!
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh my goodness! This was so heartbreakingly beautiful, its insane! I can't stop crying! :'(
this is so devastating :(
But sooo beautiful! :)
xoxoxo
M
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That was an amazing story! I'm so glad I took the time to read it even though it left me heartbroken. :(
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
so well done,great twists. no idea this was a revenge story until the end
Twilovingmama chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
A really good surprising story. So sad but I loved it. Great writing.
cabal22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Great story, heartbreaking with a little mystery. Really enjoyed!
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow that was a good angsty read! I was confused for a moment at the end but I think I got it. Ahhh... So sad! Congrats on the win!
enka3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Great story! Such an unique plot!
archy12 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh my God,this story had me crying like a is so much sadness and longing and the writing is so is no melodrama but the emotions involved just make the reader's heart ache.I wish that Edward hadn't died though-it was tragic enough without only he had had the opportunity to make a new man out of himself,to make a new life for them.
I am sorry that I didn't read this before voting-I hear of the contest pretty late and there wasn't time to read all the entries-or I would have definitely gone for this I am really curious to know who has written this!
WhatObsession chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
loved this
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That was really sad :( I was angry at Edward, but really his plan failed and his revenge had become his burden before he really met Bella. I think she gave him some happiness as he did her.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This story broke my heart in such an amazing way. I really wasn't expecting the ending, but it fit the story perfectly. The writing and descriptions were so beautiful. Good luck in the contest.
sxpnce chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was a damn near as perfect as you can get with a one shot. WOW! I loved this story. The writing is great, the story is excellent. This has it all! I so did not see the twists coming. I'd say I want more because I loved this so much, but it's perfect just the way it is. Well done. Best of luck in the contest.