Reviews for Gotham's Bad Boys
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
wow...funny. wish it was a chp story. it be cool.
tinyurl chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I laughed SO HARD reading this! Can you write a sequel? I would love it, and I bet many others would, too.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
lmao I thought it was hilarious. XD
jaistashu chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
XD This is great! I love it!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Not seeing the superheros for the face masks. Kids these days. *shakes head* Very funny story. :)
Kazaera chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
...now, what I want to see are their expressions when Tim comes in with a broken arm. XD
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
LOL! Oh that was too funny.
nightwalker3 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
As soon as I stop laughing I'll tell you how great this was. I promise.
kirbyclause chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Appropriately stupid. Like Insane Clown Posse on the day you say bye to your highschool sweet heart because you went to college and she spent a tuition's worth on booze.

This should either go in two directions 1)Young Justice watching a different "city's" COPS every week, especially when they start demanding explanations for failure. 2)Continuing the prank storyline as a mimic of the Batgirl's storyline. (My family used to prank, but I escaped and now keep Gotham prank-free by being one of the top five martial artists in the world.)
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
oh geeze... hahahahahaaa! You never fail to make me laugh. Don't break your fingers in some freak sports accident so you can't type or anything. keep writing. and bring jordy back.
Meljean Brook chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Very, very funny. Loved it.
Sariph21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002