Reviews for St Peter, Let Them In
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Lovely.
Seeky L. H. Wolf chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Now this was very interesting...the opposite side of the tombstone for you. Well writ, but I'm not sure all the guest stars helped. Oh, and you mispelled "necessary".
Kitsune Hino chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I like it...oh...hate ta break it to you, luv, but "Karasu" means crow, not raven...but they're both black birdies, so we'll cope! -
Kiyuu-Chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
*sniffs*aw...racen's got his mom again me like this...please update!it brought a tear to my eye!
CerberusOfThe5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Interesting. *rubs chin* Very Interesting.
Wolfenmech chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
I love this story. The premise is great and what happened to Raven at the end was great. He finally got what he deserved. I have several questions though. I don't know if I'm going to sound dumb asking this but who were those people that made guest apperances in the fic? The angel with the black and white wings and the two boys running? And what's the title of the song you use in the fic, I'd really like to know so I can listen to it. I think listening to the song and reading the fic would be an experience to remeber. If you can't find me on and want to respond you can email me at . Please let me know because I'm going nuts wondering about those things. Thank you.
Brood Mayran chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I read ALL of the reviews, and NONE of them could guess who was there as the guest stars! Now presenting Guest Star number one, RYOU BAKURA!

Ryou: *waves cheerily* I liked dressing up as the Change of Heart card. Brought back some bad memories...but it was fun anyway!

Heero: *chuckling* Duo took some pictures of Wufei and Meiran in the sack! I HAVE to purchase some of those for blackmail...

Brood: How do you blackmail in heaven?

Heero: Oh yeah, how did they all get up there...oh maybe from your other story where we all most likely died after being dragged from a bar.

Ryou: I dunno how *I* got up there either...

Brood: It's called the will of the authoress. Live with it, deal with it. I loved this story! See you later! Ja ne!
Callie-Cat chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
When Raven got to see his mother again I cried, I know I am a sap, but some tears did come down mt face.

Shout out:

Firefox Raven is MINE!

Got it?

I LOVE RAVEN MORE THAN YOU DO!

But you have great taste in guys, you go girl!
Fionarox chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
reallyreally good!

I liked the part about fiona... duh!

thanx it was a great story
Kitai Matsuru chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
How cool! I loved it! Very very good!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
That was so kawaii! Oh, and I loved the pairings! Excellent job _

~Starkiller
Fullmetal Ai chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
THAT WAS SOOO ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Great I Love Iriven and Moonbay Fics please write more chapters.
The FireFox chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
That was really good. I am glad that Raven got to see his mother again. It was nice.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I really have to go. Bye. Keep up the good work.

I love Raven. See ya.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Me:Interesting. But I couldn't guess who the guest stars were. Oh well. I don't mind if you tell me. I was sad when I realized that the hereos were dead. Espcally Van-chan!

(Hug van tightly.)

Van: Ack...

Luna: Be careful, he might choke!

Me: Okay.

(Lets Van go, and he slides to the ground.)

Me: Oh boy. Anyway, how could Raven (Karasu)go to heaven for all the evil things he's done?

Luna: Maybe his mother wanted him there with her?

Molly: Or maybe he had some good in him all along?

(Me and Luna look at her.)

Molly: Just a suggestion.

Me: Anyways, good job. I'd like to see more from you.