Reviews for The Artist's Lover
WeepingAngel505 chapter 7 . 11/2
Omg please continue this I looooove this story
Ghirahim The Demon Lord chapter 7 . 10/21
This is amazing! I hope to see more of this!
VixHull chapter 2 . 10/15
I feel kinda bad this is bothering me so much, but the fairy said to go to floor 127 but Jack went to 123. I feel dumb it's bothering me so much but other then that I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY SO FAR!
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 7 . 10/4
I have a Pooka you can borrow!
91kaycee chapter 7 . 1/20
I-I think I would like a Pooka too...and maybe some tissues too.(can you say major nosebleed! XD) Please update this fantastic mess of smut soon, I look forward to reading what you come up with. Good luck and good writing.
didn't bunny already tell him that he was a pooka?
Clockwork Night chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
adiangelepic chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
OMG i love it! I couldnt help but notice that there was mpreg in your summary :-) cant wait for that! I love your writing and hope you continue this story. Tata for now
Reynadraki chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
esta increĆ­ble, muy bien!
icefiresky chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
pleASE update soon I neeeeeed you to! Please please please pleasepleaseplease PLEEEAAASSSSSSEE I NEEEEEEED YOU TO! I love this story sooooo much and I cant wait to see more please update soooon. icefiresky out peace to you! .
love it chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Writer's-411 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Wow. Like that Jack and Bunny are quite the mischievous pair. XD
Stardancer145 chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
I seriously,desperately need the next chapter of this
SilverSamurai26 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Whew... *Fans self madly* That was HOT! I think I need to rest after reading that chapter...

You are, by far, one of the best smut writers I've ever seen. That was, just... wow. It was GREAT. Following and favoriting in the hopes that you finish this wonderful story.
Dee chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
loved it! *thumbs up* I'm really excited to see where the plot goes :)