Reviews for The Artist's Lover
MidnightFrostLover chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
I love this and I hope you continue soon.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
i found this ch. funny with bunny telling jack to call him bunny, and that he only has people he doesn't like call him aster, it is like the opposite usually you have people call you by your first name, even at the place i used to work at when i was in high school i went by my nickname, DJ(that's why i like my fanfiction username, my first name starts with D, my middle name is Jo, and my last name ends in a E. so i always went by DJ in my school years, and even in my job, and college) i actually had this boy come up to me telling me i stole his nickname(i am a girl) if i had been an adult i would have guessed he was drunk, but his first name started with a D, and his last name was a J, but everyone called him by his first name(i think it is because my firs name is hard to prounounce unless i tell you how to say it, it is not prouncounced how it is spelled, and most people call me a different name like there was a girl in the same class as me whos name is Daynaria(she is African-american, and i am white, and a lot of people expect me to be black because of my name, which is actually greek since i am named after a goddess), and when they said her name(wrong actually) they would get our names mixed up), sorry if TMI i thought of this when i was reading your story.
WeepingAngel505 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Omg please continue this I looooove this story
Ghirahim The Demon Lord chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
This is amazing! I hope to see more of this!
VixHull chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
I feel kinda bad this is bothering me so much, but the fairy said to go to floor 127 but Jack went to 123. I feel dumb it's bothering me so much but other then that I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY SO FAR!
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
I have a Pooka you can borrow!
91kaycee chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
I-I think I would like a Pooka too...and maybe some tissues too.(can you say major nosebleed! XD) Please update this fantastic mess of smut soon, I look forward to reading what you come up with. Good luck and good writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
didn't bunny already tell him that he was a pooka?
The True Myth chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
continue
pweeseee
adiangelepic chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
OMG i love it! I couldnt help but notice that there was mpreg in your summary :-) cant wait for that! I love your writing and hope you continue this story. Tata for now
Reynadraki chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
esta increĆ­ble, muy bien!
nameless-ice-goddess chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
pleASE update soon I neeeeeed you to! Please please please pleasepleaseplease PLEEEAAASSSSSSEE I NEEEEEEED YOU TO! I love this story sooooo much and I cant wait to see more please update soooon. icefiresky out peace to you! .
love it chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Cute!
Writer's-411 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Wow. Like that Jack and Bunny are quite the mischievous pair. XD
Stardancer145 chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
I seriously,desperately need the next chapter of this