Reviews for Caprice
Tolazytologin chapter 13 . 4/23
I really like this and all your other stories. Please update when you can
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
I was not expecting any of this to be happening. I really want to know if the well will work for him, if it does than this should be interesting. I do hope you update soon, as I am enjoying this story and the plot caught my attention off the bat.
Hatsukashi chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Dude, more please this is really awesome!
Sailorgirl2311 chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Please update! I really like this fic!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Please update soon! Don't let some remarks get you down. It is your story after all, and this site is called Fanfiction for a reason. I hope you will update soon regardless. Keep up the awesome work. :)
ivyknightfire chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Seriously was looking forward to the chapter and I am anticipating the next just as much! :) Keep up the awesome work! I know I don't show enough appreciation to writers as I should but I do appreciate all the work that goes into these chapters.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
First of all, this chapter was not boring: and neither were the others. It is NORMAL for there to be a ''build up'', and it is one of the characteristics of great stories.
Second, I think you had a very good idea, and the characterization is very, very good compared to many other fics (Kagome sure is something special, but she is no super warrior: I'm with you on that one).
Personnally, I think you have been doing great so far, and am thankful that you take the time to write and post this story. So, THANK YOU, and I am looking forward to your next chapters. _
Infinities Lover chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOVING THIS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lovelywitch chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Men, this is getting so interesting :) Please update soon. This story has a unique plot that I really appreciated and can't wait for more :D
artemisgirl chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
I''m super excited to see what happens next! I'm dying to see Kagome fight in the tournament and wow them all! :D
Spastic Freak chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Looking forward to the next installment!
Gizmo369 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Yay! You're doing awesome! :) don't let anyone bring you down. They only bitch because they can't come up with anything this good themselves.

I really love how this story is unique. There's too many out there that have close to the exact same plot (not that they're bad or anything!).

Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
No, she's not some amazing warrior, but she had lots of power, she just lacked the training to make her one... Anyway, good to see a new chapter.
aperson chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
I think you charecterizations is awesome !
gracefulspider chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Honestly I think you've been pretty true to the characters. For some reason people forget Kagome isn't an all powerful warrior.. She's an archer, but even then she's still not a pro. XD
I'm sorry people have been giving you a hard time, I've got no complaints. :)