Reviews for Caprice
Please update!
Crystalize Moonnie chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
This story is AMAZING. Please continue updating it! :D
Sesshomarus'Luver chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
It has been so long since you have last updated that I had to re read the story and I still love it. I hope you don't keep us waiting on the next chapter.

I love the story, as I've said, it has it's moments of humor and seriousness. I loved koenmas reply to the Shikon Jewel and how it was broken and I can't wait to see what happens in the chapters to come
kagome pairing chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Are ypu planning on voting for a pairing because i vote for hiei and kagome
Mistress of Darkness Katana chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Lol that's a hell of a way to brack the ice hmmm
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Damn I love this story! The concept is so *different*! I'm so curious about what's gonna happen next! Like now that Kagome knows Reikai screwed up will she complain to Koenma? That would be hilarious!
Arkytior's Song chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Ohhhh! Lol Loved it! Hope you can find motivation to keep writing! (:
Tolazytologin chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Things just got interesting! XD
EmilyKGarcia chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
I'm so glad you chose to continue this story! I love the character interaction and the story line. Keep up the good work, you can do it! :)
Meian-no-miko chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Yay! You updated! :3
Foofafie chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
well its not surprising that people like this one (the idea is quite original) some chapters may be boring but they are needed to make the story progress. and I don't mean to be nosey but how did you come up with the idea (were you just watching the dark tournament episode with the cape of no return and wonder "what if"?

any way I love this story I really hope you finish it and I figure if you want a pairing then go for it if not then don't (you don't need a pairing for a good story.)
la canelle chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Yes, please finished it. I love your stories.
Silversun XD chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next one! XD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
lol...some of it
I love this fic please update soon!
ultima-owner chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
that will get an interesting reaction