Reviews for Tribute
marlane chapter 123 . 9/10
when will you finish this story i'm dieing here lol
EmmettRose chapter 123 . 1/24
Is this finished?
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 1/20
I can't wait to see how Edward loses his crap when he sees Bella!
Raytu17 chapter 121 . 10/17/2014
Well there goes that proposal. Maybe Jasper should have tried for something more romantic instead of allowing his father in law to dictate his relationship.
Raytu17 chapter 120 . 10/17/2014
Hahaha Human peace pipe
Raytu17 chapter 115 . 10/17/2014
I'm like Colleoni more and more
Raytu17 chapter 106 . 10/17/2014
Best line EVER! “Go smoke. And try to find your balls!" she barked. "I think you left them somewhere in the parking lot!"
RoryCullen chapter 123 . 9/9/2014
I was reading your story over on The Writer's Coffee Shop because I didn't want to miss any parts that you had to take out to meet the requirements of Fan Fiction rules and I finished reading this chapter - chapter 123 and was shocked that there were no more chapters! I mean I came to the end and I'm like that's it, NO! You covered a lot of material, and don't get me wrong I really enjoyed reading it, but then there were no more chapters and I was so surprised it was over. I see here on Fan Fiction that it may not be finished because it does not say it is COMPLETE. This final chapter you have written seems like it is not complete yet. It could be after a couple more chapters (after the Christening and Wedding and Elizabeth goes home to Seattle or even after several more should Edward find out what is happening between his mother and Carlisle leading to trouble in his relationship with Carlisle, or even from some time after Edward is working as a Capo, working along side Carlisle Sr., because the ending of this chapter was not like a story ending that's for sure. Hope to see more of this story, because I really love it and I would like to see where it leads. Maybe you have planned a bit more and an Epilogue too, I don't know. I sure hope so. Anyway, thank you for what you have written, regardless of whether you plan to continue. Thanks again.
RoryCullen chapter 32 . 9/5/2014
That was messed up. I mean the conversation with Bella...she is young, but its more than that, she seems manipulative, constantly playing some kind of game to get what she wants. I hope she takes him up on his offer for her to work at the Pizzeria.
RoryCullen chapter 31 . 9/5/2014
OK we knew this was coming...Edward going to work for his uncle. Sounds like Riley doesn't have too much respect for CJ, with the advice he gave to Edward to show respect to CJ but to be loyal to Carlisle Sr. I hope Riley is trustworthy.
RoryCullen chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
Can't Jasper just say to Bella that she is under age and can't work at a bar because of that? So, Edward wants to become a made man does he? I'm surprised. He doesn't have an education so he will just become one of their goons I guess. Not the future I would want for him. I wonder what position Edward Sr. held with Carlisle Sr.?
RoryCullen chapter 29 . 9/5/2014
Well that went better than I thought. Your author's note has be worried about what Jake had Bella doing for him. I sure hope he wasn't pimping her out? She better be on the pill too. Edward was nice to her afterwards. I think his head must be spinning, she basically told him she loves him, and has always...
RoryCullen chapter 28 . 9/5/2014
Oh boy. I seem to say that a lot in this story. I love it though. I don't know whether to read it here on Fan Fiction or on TWCS. I guess I will keep going back and forth. I wonder will Jasper find out sooner or later? Will he kick Edward out of the house now? I hope not.
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
I know you are just messing with us now. You have a hundred more chapters to play until you get these guys together...unless there is a time jump somewhere.
RoryCullen chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
Oh boy. I have a feeling Jake is right...its not over between him and Bella, or Edward just yet.
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »