Reviews for Tribute
Krista chapter 1 . 5/25
Cant wait to get home and read it all ...,
twimima7 chapter 123 . 5/10
Thank you for writing this very interesting story and wish for more drama coming for Edward and Bella's marriage. His mother is something that I wouldn't want in my life. I'm sure Edward is smart enough not to get into Carlisle and Elizabeth's life and will look the other way but I know he cares for Esme too. Good writing.
twimima7 chapter 107 . 5/8
Jasper is a Joke. He stands on the fence and flips back and forth. I don't trust him.
twimima7 chapter 89 . 5/8
Sad to say His godfather is givng Edward very good advise. AS for CJ and his crew?
twimima7 chapter 88 . 5/7
Glad Edward is taking his godfathers advise and just saved himself from his wrath.
twimima7 chapter 87 . 5/7
This story and chapters are good. I like the way they both try hard to keep their relationship staying strong. The love they both share now will keep them both safe.
twimima7 chapter 76 . 5/7
Edward needs to take Bella away for the weekend as suggested. I worry for them!
twimima7 chapter 74 . 5/6
Bella drives me crazy too with her emotional breakdowns and seems too young at times to know what she wants. She needs to get back to being strong and mature. Give Edward a break and Jasper needs to mind his own business.
twimima7 chapter 47 . 5/4
Poor Bella,getting advise about Edward she does not want and Emmett will be fish food if he keeps on about his boy Jake and how Bella deserve what she got.
twimima7 chapter 45 . 5/4
I re-read chapters 1-44 and now back here to read it to 123. I have been waiting for the completed story? But it is always good to read it again and catch up. Thanks for your writing.
Kgunter34 chapter 123 . 1/18
I realize that you stated on your author's page that all your fics will be completed, but when?
Xoxo chapter 123 . 1/15
I find what Carlisle does to Esme disheartening. I wish you would have finished the story. Xoxo.
marlane chapter 123 . 9/10/2015
when will you finish this story i'm dieing here lol
EmmettRose chapter 123 . 1/24/2015
Is this finished?
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I can't wait to see how Edward loses his crap when he sees Bella!
1,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »