Reviews for Tribute
Liz 1974 chapter 1 . 3/31
Dam lexi now that I'm hooked on this story u need to write more :) I know there is more then just one chapter lol just saying when I get to the last chapter u going to get another review :)

P.S

I will ttu on FB soon :)
kimk35 chapter 35 . 3/21
i know a few girls that had went through a deal just like this...it was sad to see but some a head on their shoulders and got out off it but one of them are still with him after 13 years and 2 kids...
footroza chapter 123 . 3/18
Oh noooooooo. You don't understand. I have read this non stop for two days. Lol. So freaking good. Girl you are amazing. I'm going to go read all of your stories again. I may never see my family again.

It's all good. I'd rather live here anyway. Lol

Thanks so much for this story. I look forward to more!
Vivi H88 chapter 123 . 3/16
Great story :) can't wait till the next chapter
xshynenstarx chapter 123 . 3/10
This story is amazing. I hope you decide to update it soon. I think Edward will find out what Carlise and Elizabeth did. I wonder how he'll take it.
The Real MC chapter 123 . 3/9
Hey Lexi! I really love this story and I would like to continue reading it. I was just wondering if u were going to update anytime soon?
futurecullen26 chapter 115 . 2/27
This is probably the last word you'd expect to hear describing him, but Colleoni is absolutely adorable. He's the cool old person you really want to hang out with
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 123 . 2/18
PLEASE! CUM BACK SOON!
twimima7 chapter 123 . 1/24
I await patiently for your next update. It's such a good story and hope you finish it. I have read Bold Gestures and loved it. Thank you for your stories.
kiayame-san chapter 123 . 1/16
I hate your freakjg ability to suck me into a story so completely. Do you know what you've put me through? I'm sneaking around trying to fly through this story! I love your Mob stories Bi don't think there are enough of them in the world. I have a ridiculous fascination.
ruthnickcj chapter 79 . 1/9
So far this story has made me cry, laugh and somewhat mad that you keep making Bella fuck stuff up or just plan dumb. But I LOVE this Edward. And please more baby stuff...god I hope she starts acting like an adult for the baby.
bubblysoul411 chapter 123 . 1/6
so good!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 46 . 1/1
Don't know if I care for Alice. Her "talk" with Bella about Jake really bugged me and her whiny ass about Bella going swimming is annoying. Feels more like a friend who is trying to get close to jasper via his sister. Emmett, what a douche! Wtf was all the talk about him being mad at Jake and then basically calling Bella a ho? Maybe Bella's first step to healing is to find new friends!
lemonbutt chapter 123 . 11/26/2013
Huh, that was interesting. Walk of shame, lol
gabita10 chapter 6 . 11/25/2013