Reviews for Tribute
xoLove chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Silly Girl & Eddie Spaghetti .. cute. XOXO.
xoLove chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
Reviewing to boost.
xoLove chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Something about Edward's smooth, suave personality instantly makes him attractive. Love this Edward.. Keep doin' what you do bb.
xoLove chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
shit's about to get real..
Annie Butts chapter 102 . 7/27/2013
Is this the end? It seems like there should be more?
exclusiverob chapter 102 . 7/27/2013
glad this story is back on FF. TWCS is much harder to read and they don't notify me when your stories update, even though I marked your stories as favorites. Good thing I follow you on twitter.

I still don't get how Jasper fits into this world, but I guess I will find out soon. I have a feeling Carlisle will put Edward in Riley's place as a CAPO, but why would he tell Jasper before he tells Edward.

Edward cutting up Riley's body just ruined my dinner. lol

Thanks Lexi, MUAH :)
xoLove chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
I forgot to say this earlier, but THANK YOU, oh-so-much, for uploading all these chapters in one day! I'm typically a very impatient person.. I hate waiting for long. ;p
xoLove chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Interested in seeing how the whole family interacts with Edward.
Angie8776 chapter 102 . 7/27/2013
Yay, you are back on FF. I would have go agree Jasper is a pussy. I still don't get how he fits into this world?

Thanks for sharing!
xoLove chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
lol, I'll admit I was too lazy to review before because I wanted to rush into the next chapter, but decided I'll start at this chapter to review from here on out .. (I'll get the first 17 chappies later).

With all this dough, I wonder what Edward's gonna do? No doubt, by the "Drama & Crime" genre, Edward'll have something to do with Carlisle Colleoni Sr., eh? I love Edward's nonchalant attitude, his overall laidback personality.
Jayme Yesjayme chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This sounds like its going to be a good ride. I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going to go with it!
Reader-many chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
That is ironic what Jasper said :)
robinsonmr chapter 102 . 7/27/2013
so happy the story is back, Poor Jasper what he had to see and do, but I guess that is part of their job
Can't wait to see the reason to have Riley kill, and I can't wait for the baby to arrive
NT715 chapter 102 . 7/27/2013
I don't want to be a pain but ch 103 won't load.. Are you still posting on Twcs?
Nannyjojo chapter 102 . 7/27/2013
Oh Jasper, what have you gotten Edward into. lol.
All he wants to do is have some sex with his future wife.

Fav line has to be - Bella yakked less than that in her first trimester...You got nothin' left in there." I pointed to his stomach. "You'll be good."

So looking forward to more
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »