Reviews for Tribute
jk chapter 81 . 4/25/2017
I knew bella was gonna do that...take care of your fucking man before he leaves her ass, you dumb bitch
jk chapter 74 . 4/25/2017
bellas really not very likable is she? all that bitch does is cry...Edwards gonna move the fuck on if she doesn't stop...who could love someone that hides their problems...lies all the time...cant say whats on their mind...and fucking crys constantly! and seriously? if your gonna puke, make to the god damn bathroom
jk chapter 62 . 4/25/2017
ummm...come on bella...be smart for secc...ya he didn't do anything with Tanya...but he was going to. you have to know that bella! grow a fucking brain!
JK chapter 44 . 4/25/2017
wow, bellas really stupid...why didn't she just tell Carlisle? he woulda fucking killed jake, I don't understand why girls don't tell!
I know all the excuses they give...feeling embarrassed, like they did something wrong etc etc...but you still tell.

I don't give one fuck about shit that's embarrassing, id tell...simple as that. Or id kill that motherfucker myself.
jk chapter 32 . 4/24/2017
anyone else tired as fuck of bella being a fucking pussy who cant talk about shit that goes down? I have no respect for people like that...the bottlers...its just weird.
be real ya know?

and its chapter mother fucking 32 and we STILL don't know what the fuck is going on...and its waaaaay past the point of curiousity at this point and its damaging the way I see one of the main characters, its making me just not fucking like her, ya know?
jk chapter 31 . 4/24/2017
its funny hearing Edward talk about loyalty. He doesn't know shit about being loyal...if he was truly loyal, he would have been loyal to his supposed best friend...and not fucked his sister. He wouldn't have considered hooking up with alice, he would have been loyal to himself and the girl he wanted and not went after anything that would fuck him at the club...no, this guy is far from loyal.
jk chapter 24 . 4/24/2017
I'm pretty disgusted with your version of Edward...hes exactly the same guy from your other mob story...the same piece of shit.

he would have fucked ANYONE in that club...and that's just not fucking cool with me, have some fucking taste and some damn discretion.

he doesn't give one fuck about bella, and this is really hard to read.
jk chapter 11 . 4/24/2017
wow can you make Edward anymore of a piece of shit?
jane, alice AND JESSICA? who the fuck is next?
jk chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
I'm sorry...did I read that right? Edward is looking down ALICES shirt? WTF? gross!
Krista chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Cant wait to get home and read it all ...,
twimima7 chapter 123 . 5/10/2016
Thank you for writing this very interesting story and wish for more drama coming for Edward and Bella's marriage. His mother is something that I wouldn't want in my life. I'm sure Edward is smart enough not to get into Carlisle and Elizabeth's life and will look the other way but I know he cares for Esme too. Good writing.
twimima7 chapter 107 . 5/8/2016
Jasper is a Joke. He stands on the fence and flips back and forth. I don't trust him.
twimima7 chapter 89 . 5/8/2016
Sad to say His godfather is givng Edward very good advise. AS for CJ and his crew?
twimima7 chapter 88 . 5/7/2016
Glad Edward is taking his godfathers advise and just saved himself from his wrath.
twimima7 chapter 87 . 5/7/2016
This story and chapters are good. I like the way they both try hard to keep their relationship staying strong. The love they both share now will keep them both safe.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »