Reviews for Tribute
twimima7 chapter 76 . 5/7/2016
Edward needs to take Bella away for the weekend as suggested. I worry for them!
twimima7 chapter 74 . 5/6/2016
Bella drives me crazy too with her emotional breakdowns and seems too young at times to know what she wants. She needs to get back to being strong and mature. Give Edward a break and Jasper needs to mind his own business.
twimima7 chapter 47 . 5/4/2016
Poor Bella,getting advise about Edward she does not want and Emmett will be fish food if he keeps on about his boy Jake and how Bella deserve what she got.
twimima7 chapter 45 . 5/4/2016
I re-read chapters 1-44 and now back here to read it to 123. I have been waiting for the completed story? But it is always good to read it again and catch up. Thanks for your writing.
OldLadyWhoLivesInAShoe chapter 123 . 1/18/2016
I realize that you stated on your author's page that all your fics will be completed, but when?
Xoxo chapter 123 . 1/15/2016
I find what Carlisle does to Esme disheartening. I wish you would have finished the story. Xoxo.
marlane chapter 123 . 9/10/2015
when will you finish this story i'm dieing here lol
EmmettRose chapter 123 . 1/24/2015
Is this finished?
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I can't wait to see how Edward loses his crap when he sees Bella!
Raytu17 chapter 121 . 10/17/2014
Well there goes that proposal. Maybe Jasper should have tried for something more romantic instead of allowing his father in law to dictate his relationship.
Raytu17 chapter 120 . 10/17/2014
Hahaha Human peace pipe
Raytu17 chapter 115 . 10/17/2014
I'm like Colleoni more and more
Raytu17 chapter 106 . 10/17/2014
Best line EVER! “Go smoke. And try to find your balls!" she barked. "I think you left them somewhere in the parking lot!"
RoryCullen chapter 123 . 9/9/2014
I was reading your story over on The Writer's Coffee Shop because I didn't want to miss any parts that you had to take out to meet the requirements of Fan Fiction rules and I finished reading this chapter - chapter 123 and was shocked that there were no more chapters! I mean I came to the end and I'm like that's it, NO! You covered a lot of material, and don't get me wrong I really enjoyed reading it, but then there were no more chapters and I was so surprised it was over. I see here on Fan Fiction that it may not be finished because it does not say it is COMPLETE. This final chapter you have written seems like it is not complete yet. It could be after a couple more chapters (after the Christening and Wedding and Elizabeth goes home to Seattle or even after several more should Edward find out what is happening between his mother and Carlisle leading to trouble in his relationship with Carlisle, or even from some time after Edward is working as a Capo, working along side Carlisle Sr., because the ending of this chapter was not like a story ending that's for sure. Hope to see more of this story, because I really love it and I would like to see where it leads. Maybe you have planned a bit more and an Epilogue too, I don't know. I sure hope so. Anyway, thank you for what you have written, regardless of whether you plan to continue. Thanks again.
RoryCullen chapter 32 . 9/5/2014
That was messed up. I mean the conversation with Bella...she is young, but its more than that, she seems manipulative, constantly playing some kind of game to get what she wants. I hope she takes him up on his offer for her to work at the Pizzeria.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »