Reviews for Tribute
RoryCullen chapter 31 . 9/5/2014
OK we knew this was coming...Edward going to work for his uncle. Sounds like Riley doesn't have too much respect for CJ, with the advice he gave to Edward to show respect to CJ but to be loyal to Carlisle Sr. I hope Riley is trustworthy.
RoryCullen chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
Can't Jasper just say to Bella that she is under age and can't work at a bar because of that? So, Edward wants to become a made man does he? I'm surprised. He doesn't have an education so he will just become one of their goons I guess. Not the future I would want for him. I wonder what position Edward Sr. held with Carlisle Sr.?
RoryCullen chapter 29 . 9/5/2014
Well that went better than I thought. Your author's note has be worried about what Jake had Bella doing for him. I sure hope he wasn't pimping her out? She better be on the pill too. Edward was nice to her afterwards. I think his head must be spinning, she basically told him she loves him, and has always...
Anyway.
RoryCullen chapter 28 . 9/5/2014
Oh boy. I seem to say that a lot in this story. I love it though. I don't know whether to read it here on Fan Fiction or on TWCS. I guess I will keep going back and forth. I wonder will Jasper find out sooner or later? Will he kick Edward out of the house now? I hope not.
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
I know you are just messing with us now. You have a hundred more chapters to play until you get these guys together...unless there is a time jump somewhere.
RoryCullen chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
Oh boy. I have a feeling Jake is right...its not over between him and Bella, or Edward just yet.
RoryCullen chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
They had a nice time together, Edward and Bella, now Jake is going to ruin it. I wish Bella would break up with him. I know there is a reason why she can't, he is threatening her or something and that must be why she doesn't.
RoryCullen chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
I don't know why Edward doesn't just tell her that it wouldn't be cool to hit on his best friend's little sister. One cay when she is older and they are living separately maybe things will be different.
RoryCullen chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Thinking about your other gangster stories, taking an unmade man on this trip could mean Edward is not coming back alive. But in this story I think they are showing him the ropes to drag him in. Then he has seen too much and either has to join them or...well you know. I have a feeling Bella gave Lauren a piece of her mind and that is what has gotten Jasper in a snit.
RoryCullen chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
Bella is not just Jasper's heart...taking up a shit-ton of space in Edward's heart as well.
RoryCullen chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Why is Bella so scared of Jake that she can't break up with him? She thinks he and his crew would hurt Jasper if Jasper helped her tell Jake to hit the road? Edward could help her tell him where to go and wait until she finds out that Jake isn't as close with C.J. as she thinks.
RoryCullen chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
Edward is so considerate of Bella's feelings, deciding not to take those women home with him.
RoryCullen chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
Bella is too young to work there. I'm surprised they would want the hassle of having under age people working for them, since the Feds would probably love to shut them down for any reason and that is as good as any. So it is a dance club and not a strip club, that's better, I guess, although all manner of shady business probably goes on there. So I wonder will Edward hook up with Tanya...or is it Victoria? Or one of the other's, or no one at all because just like Jasper he can't get the one he really wants out of his head?
RoryCullen chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Surprised Alice or Jasper didn't walk in on them. I wonder what they are doing to occupy their time.
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
I don't think Edward is playing any games with her. He likes her that's for sure, but he is confused by the new Bella. He loves her like a sister, and like a sexy, easy lay if her brother wasn't Jasper and like the woman that she is becoming, I guess.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »