Reviews for Womanly Burdens
krisaku chapter 1 . 4h
Lol! You go Petra!
DarkPheonix 666 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
I love this, I hate how men make periods out to be a joke. You are literally dealing with your womb lining falling out of you for not getting pregnant.
Though I do feel that PetraLevi is platonic friendship as I am an avid LeviHan shipper
Amazing Places chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Dude, yes
I really liked this story! I would've liked to see (well, read) how Levi would have dealt with the rest of his team, though XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Thank you so much for putting something like this into written work. It's passed off as nothing so often, to the point that periods and our struggles as woman seem to be nonexistent in any documentation. Thank you. :)
FeelingDreamy chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
as short as this was, i really enjoyed it!
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This was awesome! I loved her comeback, she totally owned him! And I love the idea of Levi totally not standing for that crap. Awesome little fic, I loved it !
SarakMay chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LEVI X MIKASA IS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER
T3T-SarakEKO
AllAmericanBoy2017 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Omg- If you could continue this, I would love it even more XD 3
2509su chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wow. I gotta try what Petra did right now. Yes on my period and yes i was having hard time with some guys maybe Levi comes to my rescue. Loved your story. I hate it when the women in military never seem to suffer from pms.
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
LOVE IT! JUST PERFECT!
Reader-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I am sooo feeling this. When Levi offered to massage her back...*fangirling*
I loved this so much
Writingone chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is pure gold!
who gives a fuck chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
good story i liked it and of course i did just watch episode 21 of this show so i do need a goos story to brighten up the mood
cheery1129 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I can relate to Petra here. I was once grouped with five guys on a school project. Guys cant help but be sexist. And also, I totally agree on your thoughts about the white pants as their uniform. Having to wear white pants during the red days surely is an anxiety inducing thing for the ladies. No woman would appreciate that!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
SO TRUE. SO. TRUE. I LOVE THIS.