Reviews for Faceless
jack63kids chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
You actually made me feel something for Pansy other than disgust. Good job. Believable set up and nicely handled with the feelings of teenage boys.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really adore your look at Pansy here - you've shown this calculating, icy, Slytherin side of her so well, and yet I feel you expanded on her personality a lot from what we see of her in canon. I like how you interpreted the PansyDraco relationship, and how Pansy notices that Draco is busy with his own problems. I think you characterized Blaise well, also. You used the prompts very nicely; they all fit smoothly into the story. SPaG was good; the only thing I noticed is that 'Common Room' doesn't need capitalization. I adore the use of first person here; I love first person present tense when it's done well, and this is certainly done well. Very well-written fic; it was an enjoyable read.
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
As written in this tale and in other's by several authors Pansy's strange, even more cold and calculating than the average Slytherin. Entirely self centered and without real emotions or concern for anyone other than herself, almost a sociopath in this story in fact. It shows in her relationships, which are more power plays for status and 'business arrangements' than emotional connections. This well written story shows this very well and gets into her head with great accuracy.
Many blessings.