Reviews for Hidden
RougeMariahDare chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/23/2014
great story!
but after proposal in previous chapter it needs a few more chapters.
Husky2014 chapter 29 . 4/6/2014
Love this story and I can't wait for more!
bunbunchi chapter 29 . 3/6/2014
Was reading this on my phone while working and people kept staring at me for giggling. Awesome job my friend. :)
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 29 . 3/4/2014
Loved the story!
amsr chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
MUY BUENO, ANA MARIA
forgottenweasley chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
First story in years that I have enjoyed so much I actually bothered to log in to say this! I love how you've taken Olicity and made it so real. Everything feels right. If I didn't know better I'd say it was direct from the show. Thank you for taking the time to write this great story and your other fics too. Fantastic.
lateVMlover chapter 28 . 11/9/2013
A truly lovely story.
lateVMlover chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
I really love this story. I wanted to tell you that in actuality Felicity would in no way be able to use the same bow as Oliver. She wouldn't be able to pull back the bow. Trust me on this.
happymum chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
can't stop reading...it's addictive. thank you
happymum chapter 28 . 11/6/2013
very nice. love it so dearly. keep writing .
dhh chapter 28 . 10/12/2013
I've been meaning to ask..Are you English/British? Your dialogue/speech seems to indicate that you are..
dhh chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
One word: IDIOT!
dhh chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
I'm in tears, literally; reading these last two chapters. It's just so wrenching and this last bit is sweet. I have to say, I'M so not crazy about Laurel in your story..I KNOW she did NOTHING to provoke this feeling of dislike towards her in this STORY*in canon yes* but I still can't help but NOT like her at all?
dhh chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
WTF is wrong with you..It APPEARS as if Oliver NEEDS "dgiss" permission to DATE and BE with Felicity?! WTH is wrong with you?