Reviews for Fallen Hero
Yol chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
Read this on your website and loved it and have read it at least three times and the sequel is just as good. You are so talented that you are of on my favorite authors. Thanks for posting your stories on this site as well. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Sometimes I wish I could get Sam and Jack and knock there heads together. For two intelligent people they can draw some dumb conclusions.
mmkbrook chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Great job; wonderful story!
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Jack can certainly be an ass. Now Sam figures that she wants a father for DJ and Mike wants to marry her. So Sam agrees.
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Daniel has a good eye, and he recognized the statue was Sam.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Think destiny is starting it's journey to catch up with Sam and Jack. That statue is Sam.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Looks like Jack has started a business and is moving from the Springs. Hope this works out for him.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
The two most stubborn people In Stargate stories have to be Jack and Sam. You have depicted that aspect of them perfectly.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Think that getting away from SGC maybe good for Jack. He has a friend in Chris, and can see a future outside of the military. Of course what he doesn't know about is Sam and that she is pregnant.

Enjoying this very much.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Jack is so hard headed. Not to say what happened to him is not terrible, but he can be very nasty and submerge himself into a pit of depression. He has friends, but can't allow them to help him.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Don't understand why Jack would have been given a Medical discharge. Wouldn't the Air Force be responsible for his rehab? What about a prosthesis?

Very angsty and Jack is NOT going to take this well. His life is the military. At a minimum he would be an invaluable teacher.
PamperedKitty chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Wow, I loved the story and I really enjoyed reading it. I'm surprised that there aren't that many reviews, but it was awesome. It is easily one of my favorites.
KEF chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I do not understnd why no one has reviewed this story. It is fantastic, come along you readers out there there, give the lady encouragement.