Reviews for A Mother's Love
Michael G. Klein chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Oh my goodness! This was really sweet.
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Yet another literary gem from you! Simply put, this story was absolutely beautiful. :) I may not have seen Brave for quite a while now, but I do love the movie and what I love the most is how you flawlessly portrayed the mother-daughter relationship between Merida and her mom, Elinor. I sure hope Merida had a speedy recovery! All the very best to you and your fantastic talent...

Keep defying gravity,

ASianSuccessor2012
Logan chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I really like this story! I always thought that Brave was unique for focusing it's relationship around mother and daughter. Most disney movies just focus on a father and daughter relationship, but the fact that they chose to do it from the other end of the horse made it worth while. Besides mothers and daughters usually have a connection that fathers can never seem to understand.
GuestGrace chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was so sweet and adorable. I loved it! :D
Moonmessi chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
One word. One word only. Cute!
Flaming Trails chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awwwww. That bit with the lullaby at the end - too sweet. :) Elinor reassuring Merida that while she's a busy queen, her family and her daughter always come first, is nice too. It's good to see them getting along so much better in the wake of the whole bear incident.

And yes, I can totally see Merida not minding having the dogs come in and visit her, even when she's sick. XD They'd probably cheer her up a lot.
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Poor Merida. :( Hope she feels better. Good job! :) I loved it!
Ceikaiyia Cheeks THE DIRECTOR chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Love it! Keep up the great work and thanks for the credit. Glad I have inspire you :D
xPinkamenaPiex chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
A very heart warming story! And the interaction between Merida and the dogs, is adorable!
shelbybde chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I like it!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aw I loved your story. I thought it was sweet to show that Elinor is a queen but she is first and for most a mother. Her baby girl was sick so she did what she is supposed to do. Great work.
Awesomo3000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
...Okay, I admit it, the ending made me cry. :,)
Ciisera chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is so cute! The characters were almost perfect (and I say "almost" because I adore feisty Merida and wanted to see more of her, even if she's sick). I love the relationship between Merida and Elinor so I was really happy at the way it was presented here. Well done!
Merida37 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is so sweet! While i was reading your story i can visualized everything! I really love how you do mother daughter story especially brave!:) how i wished i have a mother like elinor. :) do more pls!:)
storyteller362 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013