Reviews for EDulation
CandlelessFlame chapter 90 . 8/24/2015
OKAY WHAT?! I SKIPPED MOST OF THAT AFTER READING SOME OF THE ITALICS. I CAN'T. I CAN'T DEALING WITH KEVEDD CHEATING STORIES. THIS IS MY OTP AND I JUST CAN NOT.
CandlelessFlame chapter 87 . 8/24/2015
Ima pretend that ended differently and Kevin killed whoever hurt his baby OwO
CandlelessFlame chapter 76 . 8/24/2015
What the?! BRO! I. I can't. Too much feels for me, bro. I REMEMBER WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD TIME ;~; NO I DID HAVE TIME! I... N-NO... WE. WE HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD ;~; BUT LOOK WHAT I DID! I THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW. GREAT. ;~;
CandlelessFlame chapter 24 . 8/23/2015
Oh. Okay. This is a good chapter. o_e Really well written n' stuff. o_e
CandlelessFlame chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
FEELS. HEY. I WAS GIVEN NO WARNING. I WAS COMPLETELY UNPREPARED FOR THIS FEELS TRIP. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO PACK.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
Marie and Nazz are just as cute as Edd and Kevin ughhhhhhhh I'm gonna throw up! Lol it's out of joy tho I promise!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
Omg this is kinda dark, but also kinda cute because it shows how much love Kevin has for double d 3
LeftEyeObsession chapter 16 . 6/29/2015
Oh my gosh, I imagined the movie the Aristocats & it's so funny cus the tom cat is red like Kevin's hair and the house cat is dainty like Edd, ugh I love kitties!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
Okay I like this, although a bit harsh, it's kinda realistic. That would annoy the hell out of me if someone was like that. Like seriously shut the hell up, but thats what makes Edd, Edd.
"Pant, pant, pant!"
I literally died at that part LMAO.

If you haven't noticed yet, I type super fast so I make mistakes a lot, so I apologize lol.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Lol Kevin is so cute being protective like that! Ugh just makes me smile (: I wish you could see emojis on this thing omg
LeftEyeObsession chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Lol omg that is so awkward having your dad looking as you kiss your date goodnight. Lol I would have been like dont do it, my father will fight you LMAO. My family is crazy overprotective and kinda embarrassing lol but they will feed you well! Hahaha!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Latino Edd? That's new lol!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 6 . 6/29/2015
AWWWWWWWW THEM AS TEACHERS ARE CUTEEEEE! Lol Edd's still the same as ever & Kevin drooling over him as usual, ugh makes me want to throw up how cute it is lol! Im also love Nazz and Kevin's relationship. Best friends for life
BB4L LOL
LeftEyeObsession chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Ugh, why does Kevin have to be a jerk! Lol but then again, I think that's what makes their relationship so interesting!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Kevin you are not slick! Kissing double D in th cheek like that, haha! But it's cute how he's not so hard on him when it's just them one on one (: