Reviews for EDulation
LeftEyeObsession chapter 18 . 6/29
Marie and Nazz are just as cute as Edd and Kevin ughhhhhhhh I'm gonna throw up! Lol it's out of joy tho I promise!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 17 . 6/29
Omg this is kinda dark, but also kinda cute because it shows how much love Kevin has for double d 3
LeftEyeObsession chapter 16 . 6/29
Oh my gosh, I imagined the movie the Aristocats & it's so funny cus the tom cat is red like Kevin's hair and the house cat is dainty like Edd, ugh I love kitties!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 12 . 6/29
Okay I like this, although a bit harsh, it's kinda realistic. That would annoy the hell out of me if someone was like that. Like seriously shut the hell up, but thats what makes Edd, Edd.
"Pant, pant, pant!"
I literally died at that part LMAO.

If you haven't noticed yet, I type super fast so I make mistakes a lot, so I apologize lol.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 9 . 6/29
Lol Kevin is so cute being protective like that! Ugh just makes me smile (: I wish you could see emojis on this thing omg
LeftEyeObsession chapter 8 . 6/29
Lol omg that is so awkward having your dad looking as you kiss your date goodnight. Lol I would have been like dont do it, my father will fight you LMAO. My family is crazy overprotective and kinda embarrassing lol but they will feed you well! Hahaha!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 7 . 6/29
Latino Edd? That's new lol!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 6 . 6/29
AWWWWWWWW THEM AS TEACHERS ARE CUTEEEEE! Lol Edd's still the same as ever & Kevin drooling over him as usual, ugh makes me want to throw up how cute it is lol! Im also love Nazz and Kevin's relationship. Best friends for life
BB4L LOL
LeftEyeObsession chapter 4 . 6/29
Ugh, why does Kevin have to be a jerk! Lol but then again, I think that's what makes their relationship so interesting!
LeftEyeObsession chapter 2 . 6/29
Kevin you are not slick! Kissing double D in th cheek like that, haha! But it's cute how he's not so hard on him when it's just them one on one (:
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 105 . 4/4/2014
Epic!
Black-Rose23 chapter 105 . 4/2/2014
Oh, talk about dropping the bomb. I'm sure they'll be excited though, once they're sure of who will support them and won't support them.
Black-Rose23 chapter 104 . 4/2/2014
A happy moment between the couple, is that true about sharks?
Black-Rose23 chapter 103 . 4/2/2014
Oh, leave it to Ed to look on the bright side of the situation.
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 52 . 4/2/2014