Reviews for The Elves in the Alley
regbride12 chapter 2 . 9/2
This is so FREAKING creative :) I never thought you could put these 2 worlds together-Bones and HP :)
regbride12 chapter 1 . 9/2
My two loves combined...been a Romione fan since 2009 and a few months ago discovered Bones and Booth and Brennan :) LOVE this crossover idea! :) Booth and Brennan honestly reminds me of Ron and Hermione ;)...both love to bicker, both madly in love with their spouse, both have a son and daughter, both are very passionate but also stubborn people, took both awhile to realize they are made for each other ;)
DreamFeathers chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
This story was actually a lot more fascinating than what I expected!
I freely admit that I kinda skimmed through the Garden story, but this one I just had to read word to word. I like it how you've brought up Ron, all grown up and matured, and on equal footing with Harry as a force to be reckoned with by his own right. I'm also very much interested to see how this background plot will start to simmer into action.
yygriega chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Ha ha. Love it!
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
insanity, Pure insanity
firebluebird2006 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
ok the epilouge kinda sets it up for a sequel is there?
horacethepig chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Another superb read. Many great ideas (the Scholomance, the Catholic Booth having to overcome as much prejudice re magic as his rationalist partner, high technology environments affecting spells, etc) and the usual eclectic references made this a treat.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Doctor!
TheBrokenQuill1992 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
This is bloody brilliant it's so detailed and you're using proper grammar. Will you marry me?
Mfalcon1942 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
OMG, you are ending it like this? PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel, PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!, thanks you for a great story hehe.
Model Builder chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
This was a truly superb story, with literally dozens of storyverses combined seamlessly to create a remarkable world where anything may happen, and happen believably.

But though this story's status is listed as "Complete" by the author, the epilogue suggests that this is only the beginning. To defeat the Scholomance, our heroes will have to work very hard indeed to prevail.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
o_0 I get that was the council of Scholomancy, but who or what the heck were the people talking? I do however like the ending for Hermine, Brennen, Booth and Ron. That was cute. Will there be a sequel? _ Hope so.
Mfalcon1942 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter, can't wait to see what they do next and what happens when they interview the two and what they find out from that.
Model Builder chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
There is so much I like about this chapter. I want to give a shout out to some specific examples, but that would mean spoilers. So I'll just say that I am looking forward to the next chapter with much anticipation.
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
LOL Skeeter never was smart enough to keep her mouth shut. Hmm, bet she'll have a doozy of a head ache when she wakes up. Ron thumps people but Hermine hexes them harder. lol Can't wait for more. _