Reviews for The Revolution
Nicky chapter 17 . 1/6
really love the story! are you going to write a sequel?
wishfulwriter621 chapter 17 . 8/22/2015
I Love Love Love this story! You are an amazing author who can really make us feel what you mean and what the characters are feeling. I LOVE the end. The key thing was really clever!
BrokenDreamer31 chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
I hate you but I love you. This is so well executed the whole story really every single chapter had its own story just like it should but they still came together to form one of the best stories I've read on this website. You're a brilliant write and please don't ever forget that. All my love.
BrokenDreamer31 chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
"Bianca's garden" Are you trying to make me cry?

This chapter was so good! I loved how you brought both Nico - Hades and Percy - Poseidon together but you left annabeth with needing time. Out of the three I strongly believe she was the most wronged mostly because if her father didn't want to loss Athena he could have prevented it I'm sure but he didn't. He never had a good reason to treat Annabeth like he did and I'm so happy that you made Annabeth see that too but you still gave her that last bit of strength to forgive him. So amazing job I loved it and I look forward to the epilogue!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
This chapter is amazing thank so much
FandomsUnite98 chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
NOOOOO! SILENA! BECKENDORF! I hope your friend is alright!
Forever Courage chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Wow amazing chapter! I really live how you had so many different points if view! And the last scenes with Silena and Beckendorf were absolutely adorable/sad! Update whenever you can, but your first priorities are among sure you're okay and your friend is fine. I'm not going to pretend to know what you're going through, but whatever it is you can get through it. If you ever need I talk, just pm me:)
TinaDaughterOfPoseidon23 chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
I actually decided to review today since I'm writing Maths on Wednesday, so what the hell.. Beckendorf and Silena died. I'm dead. I am so freaking dead right now. I mean...WHY? I know that all of you, the great authors and all, hate me, but why? Because I can't be satisfied with anything? That MAY be partially true but tell me crazy if I just don't like option three. Now I'm crying in my room in the darkest and coldest corner that I found, and think about junior Charlie and mini Silena.. Ugh... Whatever, life sucks sometimes. Scratch that, most of the time. BUT THANKFULLY, Thalia lived and I have a feeling that Percabeth will be even stronger than before (dare to change any of that and I'm gonna get on the first plane to wherever you live and murder you in your sleep :P :D :3) I really, really loved remembering why you made me ship Thalico.. I had started to forget why I ever shipped it. Now I know that I started shipping it because you describe it so beautifully and with so much love, I believe that even any Thaluke shipper would turn into a Thalico shipper. And besides that, you reminded me that I need to finish rewriting one my stories :P :D. That was irrelative. I loved learning about Athena's relationship with Annabeth after the divorce and I liked them keeping in touch with each other. As Athena thought, she needed someone. Even if it seems like everything is over, I have this feeling. Maybe it is over.. For good. Ugh, I have lost my inspiration due to freaking History. :P
As about your reasons, I totally understand them, since my best friend carved her hand with a screwdriver. She ended up losing her consciousness and a whole lot of blood before the paramedics come to her house. It was really terrifying, there was blood all over the carpet and she was crying. I shiver almost every time I recall this. So, I get you when it comes to comforting a friend that tried to suicide.
Trust me, if someone like you tried to suicide, the details will never be a bore. You can always tell me in a PM. :] And now, I'm gonna be a hippie and start saying things like: *cough cough* PEACE AND LOVE MY MAN! Life is great! YOLO! Just imagine all of those with a swaying-hands-while-higher-than-the-Empire-State way. :D
Um, my laptops break down after approximately one and a half year. True. Fact. My dad told me that this Sony Vaio would be my last one. I will give it all the love I have in my heart. :3
Ugh, I seriously hope that you'll get over the reasons that almost made you commit suicide. It'd be a pity because you're one of the coolest persons I've ever known online and would love to some day in person. Oh, plus one my favorite authors, so as a fan, DON'T YOU DARE. :D :3
Ugh, I know this is long and you probably won't read it all, but I hope you do.
Hope you'll be able to update soon,
R.I.P. Luke, Silena, Charlie and everyone who died in this battle. :'(
Sincerely,
TinaWhoDidn'tWaitTomorrowToPeeHerPants
8EternallyMortal8 chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
You need to stop beating yourself up over this. Your writing is just as fantastic as ever. Life sucks, but we will ALWAYS be here fore you. We won't leave because of a delay in updating. We won't leave because you're having issues or because we're having issues. We won't be like those stupid Olympian men who neglect their children. We're here for you now and we always will be, so hold strong. It's like God: Nothing can separate us from his love. In the same way, nothing will stop us from being here for you. We aren't just here because of your writing, we're here because we're your friends. That's how it goes.

That aside, wow. Good for Thalia: She's alive! I'm also glad that the Olympians finally realize how utterly and completely stupid they were. And good for Percy and Annabeth for staying strong. Yay! K. Ronos is dead! And at least Selina and Charlie are together. You are awesome. Remember, we're here for you.

-EM
BrokenDreamer31 chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Babe, I have missed you so freaking much and when I saw you updated I started doing this little guiddy dance and I don't want to talk about it because it was a very low point in my life...we're going to pretend it didn't happen. Anyway god you've been gone a long time I even changed my name (not that you probably remember me) I was dreamchaserlucky31... Yeah it doesn't matter if you remember or not because you're back and I hope you and your friend are better, I know what it feels like to get lost in those dark thoughts and it's scary so just know I'm always here if you need to talk, okay?
Ich Lese Gern chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Danke, Dankeshun, Tina, Dankeshun.
aubz8801 chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
This was an awesome chapter! Please don't tell me it's over?
FandomsUnite98 chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
NOOO! LUKE! THALIA!
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
it was beautiful and emotional, I love this story, awesome job
Neophilic chapter 14 . 11/1/2013