Reviews for The Revolution
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
This chapter is amazing thank so much
FandomsUnite98 chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
NOOOOO! SILENA! BECKENDORF! I hope your friend is alright!
Forever Courage chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Wow amazing chapter! I really live how you had so many different points if view! And the last scenes with Silena and Beckendorf were absolutely adorable/sad! Update whenever you can, but your first priorities are among sure you're okay and your friend is fine. I'm not going to pretend to know what you're going through, but whatever it is you can get through it. If you ever need I talk, just pm me:)
TinaDaughterOfPoseidon23 chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
I actually decided to review today since I'm writing Maths on Wednesday, so what the hell.. Beckendorf and Silena died. I'm dead. I am so freaking dead right now. I mean...WHY? I know that all of you, the great authors and all, hate me, but why? Because I can't be satisfied with anything? That MAY be partially true but tell me crazy if I just don't like option three. Now I'm crying in my room in the darkest and coldest corner that I found, and think about junior Charlie and mini Silena.. Ugh... Whatever, life sucks sometimes. Scratch that, most of the time. BUT THANKFULLY, Thalia lived and I have a feeling that Percabeth will be even stronger than before (dare to change any of that and I'm gonna get on the first plane to wherever you live and murder you in your sleep :P :D :3) I really, really loved remembering why you made me ship Thalico.. I had started to forget why I ever shipped it. Now I know that I started shipping it because you describe it so beautifully and with so much love, I believe that even any Thaluke shipper would turn into a Thalico shipper. And besides that, you reminded me that I need to finish rewriting one my stories :P :D. That was irrelative. I loved learning about Athena's relationship with Annabeth after the divorce and I liked them keeping in touch with each other. As Athena thought, she needed someone. Even if it seems like everything is over, I have this feeling. Maybe it is over.. For good. Ugh, I have lost my inspiration due to freaking History. :P
As about your reasons, I totally understand them, since my best friend carved her hand with a screwdriver. She ended up losing her consciousness and a whole lot of blood before the paramedics come to her house. It was really terrifying, there was blood all over the carpet and she was crying. I shiver almost every time I recall this. So, I get you when it comes to comforting a friend that tried to suicide.
Trust me, if someone like you tried to suicide, the details will never be a bore. You can always tell me in a PM. :] And now, I'm gonna be a hippie and start saying things like: *cough cough* PEACE AND LOVE MY MAN! Life is great! YOLO! Just imagine all of those with a swaying-hands-while-higher-than-the-Empire-State way. :D
Um, my laptops break down after approximately one and a half year. True. Fact. My dad told me that this Sony Vaio would be my last one. I will give it all the love I have in my heart. :3
Ugh, I seriously hope that you'll get over the reasons that almost made you commit suicide. It'd be a pity because you're one of the coolest persons I've ever known online and would love to some day in person. Oh, plus one my favorite authors, so as a fan, DON'T YOU DARE. :D :3
Ugh, I know this is long and you probably won't read it all, but I hope you do.
Hope you'll be able to update soon,
R.I.P. Luke, Silena, Charlie and everyone who died in this battle. :'(
Sincerely,
TinaWhoDidn'tWaitTomorrowToPeeHerPants
8EternallyMortal8 chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
You need to stop beating yourself up over this. Your writing is just as fantastic as ever. Life sucks, but we will ALWAYS be here fore you. We won't leave because of a delay in updating. We won't leave because you're having issues or because we're having issues. We won't be like those stupid Olympian men who neglect their children. We're here for you now and we always will be, so hold strong. It's like God: Nothing can separate us from his love. In the same way, nothing will stop us from being here for you. We aren't just here because of your writing, we're here because we're your friends. That's how it goes.

That aside, wow. Good for Thalia: She's alive! I'm also glad that the Olympians finally realize how utterly and completely stupid they were. And good for Percy and Annabeth for staying strong. Yay! K. Ronos is dead! And at least Selina and Charlie are together. You are awesome. Remember, we're here for you.

-EM
BrokenDreamer31 chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Babe, I have missed you so freaking much and when I saw you updated I started doing this little guiddy dance and I don't want to talk about it because it was a very low point in my life...we're going to pretend it didn't happen. Anyway god you've been gone a long time I even changed my name (not that you probably remember me) I was dreamchaserlucky31... Yeah it doesn't matter if you remember or not because you're back and I hope you and your friend are better, I know what it feels like to get lost in those dark thoughts and it's scary so just know I'm always here if you need to talk, okay?
Ich Lese Gern chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Danke, Dankeshun, Tina, Dankeshun.
Aubz8801 chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
This was an awesome chapter! Please don't tell me it's over?
FandomsUnite98 chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
NOOO! LUKE! THALIA!
LiveLaughLoveAndStayYOU chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
it was beautiful and emotional, I love this story, awesome job
Neophilic chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Sniff.. Lukey...RIP
TinaDaughterOfPoseidon23 chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Okay, I'm only gonna write this once... IT. WAS. THE. AWESOMEST. CHAPTER. EVER. I know that there is not a word "awesomest" but it totally describes the chapter. And I won't lie to you either, I was listening to "Shake It Out" by Glee and read Annabeth asking Luke why had he betrayed them and I just cried. All the feelings this chapter made me experience were so much and I just cried; Luke died, Annabeth's feelings that were hidden all this time, Thalia's last moments (as far as we know) and I'm gonna say this one more time, I literally cried. And I don't have a favorite part this time because the whole chapter was just WOW and I think it is the best chapter of the whole story.
You're such an amazing writer and if anyone tells you otherwise, just PM me and I'll come there and personally and send him/her to Tartarus. No jokes about it. This is an awesome story and hell, it's even the best FanFic I've ever read.

Sincerely, your No.1 fan that has been crying since Luke died,
Tina xD
8EternallyMortal8 chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
I loved it! :D AWESOME!

I'm soooooooooo glad you did the Poseidon POV; thank you so much! I also loved the next section, as painful as it was. This chapter was EXTREMELY well written. I can't wait to find out about what Nico's going to do, or about their parents, and everything else.

Write more as soon as possible! ;D

-EM
AnnabethandPercyJackson17 chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
This is pretty amazing :D
kat'n'kat chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
I SWEAR IF YOU CALL YOURSELF CRAP ONE MORE TIME, I WILL INTERNET SLAP YOU SO HARD YOU'LL FEEL IT NO MATTER HOW FAR APART WE ARE! This story is AMAZING! It is so unique and unlike anything I've read! I think you captured the characters perfectly! And you called it an ooc story! I've been looking for a percabeth story that was different from most and this, this is... I can't even describe the perfection of this story! It isn't too dark and gruesome, but it's not fluffy rainbows and nyan cat either. It's really just perfection! Please update soon! Oh and my favorite part was seeing how Athena just decided to pop in. "You really screwed up this time!" That made me laugh so hard. It was also nice to see the parents shaping up. BUT OMGS LLLLUUUUKKKKEEEE! Why?! Again it was really well written but that was sooooooo sad! Thanks for making my night!
Ciao kat'n'kat