Reviews for Dealbreaker
Losferwords chapter 1 . 8/28
Damn this is good! I started to write down favourite passages but it would have run to about six pages so I gave up. There are gems everywhere in this. I love it. I love how it sounds perfect, I can HEAR them say the lines in my head and it just works, all of it.
I envy your talent. Please keep writing!
ThePriceIsMeg chapter 4 . 6/18
Oh man. I really liked that. It's not easy to make a story with a relatively simple concept like this stand out, but this one does. I love the way you write. Why have I not read more of your stuff?!
slugger35 chapter 4 . 3/13
This chapter was laugh out loud funny. Maura's drunken behavior, so funny!
sailor8t chapter 4 . 1/1
Great story! You got me laughing out loud.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Hahaha made me laugh so much :'D
Thank you so so much for writing and sharing :3 love it!
oneofmyids chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This story is a little gem that sparkles. Love the structure and your playing or is it teasing with words. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Great Great Great is all I can say
Ikurus chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
This is absolutely amazing, thank you for writing and sharing.
ab chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! It was very adorable and a good read and very, very entertaining.
ab chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I love that you threw in that comment about Bass probably beating Jane and Maura to the car and back. I enjoyed Maura's drunk speech, it was very entertaining. Oh, and Jane's thoughts, omg. This chapter was very enjoyable to read.
ab chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Omg, Jane using Bass as a coaster, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Genius!
Coll chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Absolutely brilliant, love this story, thank you :-)
ADAcrushes chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Just reread this story. Love love love!
cjunited38 chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
lovely story of love and affection.
Lktwh13 chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Very nice! I really enjoyed reading the whole story. Chapter 3 totally cracked me up with Andrew. Great writing! Thanks for writing this!