Reviews for Autumn Came Suddenly
timano chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
A beautifully-written story, fleshing out a sadly neglected corner of Doctor Who history. The Second Doctor and Jamie form one of the strongest Doctor-companion partnerships in the entire show-thank you for bringing it alive once again. As for a rating-I usually rate out of 10 stars, but this deserves far more than that. 25 perhaps?
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh, that was so sweet! Two is my favorite, and I love him with Jamie!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Beautiful and lovely descriptions and details, as always. You really bring out the characters' emotions and feelings so well. And the concept of the surrogate family shines through brilliantly, as in your fics for every one of your fandoms!

It's such a bittersweet situation, with the Doctor unable to go home and his family unable to be with him even if they want to. Gah. But wonderful that he has Jamie there. And the song snippet that you could not include certainly fits the fic like a glove.
Elionu chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
*melts in a pile of feels*

That's the sign of a well-written story.
aragonite chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well, you ripped my heart out, stomped it flat, and stuffed its mangled shape back into my chest and expect me to thank you for it? I thank you for it. It's realistic and poignant and very bittersweet. The value of being underestimated was surely one of the most useful lessons the Doctor taught his Companions. They may not like being sneered at...but they're underestimated and thus, free to think for themselves.
A