Reviews for Infinity: Sea Glass
FallenPetals712 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Super clever idea, now I understand the Infinity series idea. :)
Lighty7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR WRITING! Oh my god... It's perfect. The only minor flaw I saw was the dialogue starting it's own sentences, but it didn't feel like it was a mistake at all. I had to comb over it... nothing. You are a very strong writer. :)
Raven's Dream chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
This has definitely been the most beautifully devastating fanfic I have ever read in my entire life.

I love it.
Ibbonray chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Wow. I'm taking it they are reborn into Panem in the future? This is quite amazing and lovely. Thank you for this wonderful gift of a story.
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Ok I love this but I wished it was a lot longer because Annie as a mermaid is a great idea!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
i really like your story :)
it makes me think of syrena and philip from pirates of the caribbean 4 xD maybe because of sam claflin idk :p
billieRueXSmurf chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
can u transfer billie
billieRueXSmurf chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
probs blue tail but idk
billieRueXSmurf chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
lovin this series u r an awesome author # cat face thank u for the gift of ur amazing writing as always this story is perfect
. .
_
AnnieLovesFinnick chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Omg okay that last chapter was SO SAD I WAS CRYING OMG POOR ANNIE! :,( and this new story's going great so far! I'm definitely following/favoriting! :) :)
Tbhcake chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Please keep writing this it's amazing! I love your writing:)
SugarCakes123 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Why did she die? I was almost in tears omg and the spell. So they can be together in another world? And she suffered omg I can't believe Finnick didn't get there fast enough but he tried I feel so sorry for him I'm at lost for words :( it was good though!
SugarCakes123 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Omg I did nit expect that!
SugarCakes123 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Wonder what the history between truer kind is?
SugarCakes123 chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
You've turned a myth into a story amazing!