Reviews for What a Terrible Mess
Carling chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
Wow that was a fun ride! You do know how to tell an engaging story. I hope the sequel is this awesome.
Carling chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
The truce with Ron is nice. While I don't mind stories in which Ron is a bit of a jerk or an outright villain, I much prefer ones that show his ability to strategize and be mentally flexible. I think it takes more imagination and a strong grasp of his canon identity to write him the way you're doing. I like how you give each character a moment to be in the spotlight.
Carling chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Such a suspenseful story! I loved Snape docking points from Gryffindor. I agree. Nobody needs to see that,
Lol!
Carling chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
You did a beautiful job describing Draco's Veela form. It's stunning! I think it's so sweet how Draco is taking great care to not make Harry feel pressured into accepting the bond. I loved their flight together. It was graceful and made me wish I could have a Veela friend who could give me a ride like that.

I often can't stand Veela Draco stories because they make him seem so inhuman and utterly annoying. But here he is very attractive. Even with the scars. He is still in character more or less, but he's a better version of himself. I like that he can still trade insults with Ron.
Carling chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
I love this chapter. The conversation between Hermione and Draco was so well done. Hermione was very in character.

I am confused at the end, though. I couldn't tell who said that their birthday is in the fall. It seems like it's Harry speaking but he was born July 31st and that was established in the very first book. So I guess it's Hermione but then the question about inheritance didn't seem to apply to her.
Carling chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Harry is a bit harsh...but at least he's helping. Even without the promise of many many chocolate frogs!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! DRACO AND HARRY 4EVER IN MY HEART
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! SO DRACO'S FATHER IS SEVERUS NOT THAT EVIL MAN LUCIUS AWESOME
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! HARRY AND DRACO SHOULD BOUND NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! HARRY HAS FOUND DRACO AGAIN
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! DRACO COME BACK I CAN'T BELIEVE U DID THAT HARRY :( I'M CRYING NOW
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 22 . 11/12/2014