Reviews for What a Terrible Mess
alinefgs chapter 27 . 10/17/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
The title fits how the story was written. It's a terrible mess. It jumps from one scene to the other creating one incoherent pile of words and sentences.
Alytiger chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
Oh my sweet silver-tongued child. Your mate thinks you're loony.
Alytiger chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
Way to freak out Potter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 27 . 5/18/2016
great story. thx for making up on the slash part. And I hope there's a sequel, there's a war going on.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
interesting story. this chapter had a slash warning ? why ? I'm not sure you understand the definition. I'm reading this fic because it has slash and if hand holding and cuddling is what you call slash, then I won't be finishing it.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
I'm very annoyed with how easily writers seemu to make Hermione and Draco get a long so easily after being enemies for years. And Draco just spilling his guts to Heemione is unbelievable to me. But I am enjoying everything else. Sorry just needed to vent a little.
fluttershywings chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
i think you do Hermione great she has just the right fire. She has broken the rules before. Especially when she made that Polyjuice.
fluttershywings chapter 16 . 1/10/2016
Hermione chocking on the word love. petty as hell! lol
Guest chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
this story was so fantastic! i looved it soooooo much 3
claire1663 chapter 27 . 5/4/2015
Thank you for your fic.
Cordially
Carling chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
Wow that was a fun ride! You do know how to tell an engaging story. I hope the sequel is this awesome.
Carling chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
The truce with Ron is nice. While I don't mind stories in which Ron is a bit of a jerk or an outright villain, I much prefer ones that show his ability to strategize and be mentally flexible. I think it takes more imagination and a strong grasp of his canon identity to write him the way you're doing. I like how you give each character a moment to be in the spotlight.
Carling chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Such a suspenseful story! I loved Snape docking points from Gryffindor. I agree. Nobody needs to see that,
Lol!
Carling chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
You did a beautiful job describing Draco's Veela form. It's stunning! I think it's so sweet how Draco is taking great care to not make Harry feel pressured into accepting the bond. I loved their flight together. It was graceful and made me wish I could have a Veela friend who could give me a ride like that.

I often can't stand Veela Draco stories because they make him seem so inhuman and utterly annoying. But here he is very attractive. Even with the scars. He is still in character more or less, but he's a better version of himself. I like that he can still trade insults with Ron.