Reviews for Two Days Later
wondergirl257 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Yay! Batcat almost smut
ladyvader99 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
that was HOT. super HOT. want moar.
Lolchen chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Niii~ce. Really liked it, especially the movie and privat parts. The conclusion was cool, too.

Sarai chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
StitchGrl chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
well, the name IS "Ignorantia," so perhaps the ignorant ranting was done in jest?

but seriously,

Selina Thrill seeker at times

Thomas Crown Affair Genius

Bronte: Heathcliff was a stubborn piece of grim work, and Whoa-so is Bruce!

Much Ado About Nothing One of my favorite Shakespeare plays, and it fits the ending of this story perfectly. Bruce always thinks so hard, makes things so difficult, and it's much ado about nothing! Who can't see that? Even in the story where Dick tells Selina about the Charlie Brown analogy...that whole fight was much ado about nothing. That's what love is all about. bickering and worrying and doubting but wanting to jump each other's bones all the time. Esp in Bat/Cat world.

Damn the nay-sayers.
kaitlynvoncat chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I have to agree with Asano on that one. I found that incredibly amusing as well. xD
24isover chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
awesome! this was plain awesome! i love the tension you've created between the two.
dwj chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
The thing is, Selena Kyle is a thrill seeker. Nobody puts on a purple bodystocking and goes to pull off dramatic high rise burglaries in Batman's town because that's just such a practical way to make a few bucks. So there is a certain resemblance to Thomas Crown. Then again it wouldn't matter if there wasn't because she didn't pick that movie. Bruce did, and he's probably never seen it before either since he wouldn't be stupid enough to think that it would tell him anything about real crime, even in his comic book reality. All he knew about it was that it was a well-reviewed recent caper movie and he wanted to know if that would make Catwoman sweat. That it's about a crimefighter falling in love with the thief she pursues is the subtext he's unaware of.

As for Cyrano, it's unlikely that Selena picked it because she identifies with Roxanne. More likely she picked it because the handsome idiot who strangely seems to become intelligent when wooing the heroine as if there's a deformed miniature genius hiding inside his head reminds her of her impression of Bruce. She knows he's being dishonest although she isn't sure how, and so just as he showed her a film about capers, she showed him a film about dishonesty.
Bree chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
bree chapter 4 . 2/23/2007 my the SEX
Asano chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Can I just say how amused I am that Dick has "Papa's Pizza" above Wayne Manor on his speed dial?
Star-of-Chaos chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
Good story. :-)
chris dee chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
Hard to believe our ranting friend made up an account just to post that. ;)
ignorantia-legis-non-excu chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
I have to say that I was expecting a lot from this fiction, since it received such high reviews however I found it quite trite. The characterization of Bruce and Selinas' personas in relation to movie choices was quite dull and completely off point.
I can see way you were trying to use Selina's choice of the "remake" of the Thomas Crown Affair. However, you completely missed the point as in the "remake" the main character is not a jewel theif, but a thrill seeker and Selina is not that. Pierce Brosnan's character is an M&A specialist, which makes him a collector of companies, people and beautiful things. Selina is not that. She is more singularly focused and that is a jewel theif.
As for the Cyrano bit, you are trying to bring in the aspects of Bruce's character and I feel that you fail in that characterization as well. Roxanne knows Cyrano and she admires him. She had no interest in him because of his external flaws and in fact she was extremely superficial. Roxanne is turned by the beautiful words, which she believes can only come from a beautiful man. It really doesn't matter Roxanne's change in the end she is still two dimensional person. Candidly, if Bruce takes an interest in Selina then he should actually dislike her taste at that point and move on, yet he then tries to reciprocate by choosing his own movie. Why would he do that? I believe the logic is non sequitur.
Then you got me totally confused with Bruce's choice "Much Ado About Nothing." Is he trying to show is playboy sid? But, I thought he was trying to know this woman. Again, non sequitur. Also, one of the worst Shakespearian plays of all times. If Bruce wanted to show something about himself to this woman, but yet wanted to remain an enigma he would have better chosen "The Merchant of Venice."
The bit about Bronte was banal. The reader already knows he is a brooding and a tortured soul any reference to a sort of Heathcliff character is just plain overkill.
In the end, just reading this story was an extraction of "Pound of Flesh" from any reader.
LadyJadePerendhil chapter 4 . 3/26/2004
OH we! I like this story.. UPDATE UPDATe UPDATE. I'd like to see where they go with the duel detective partnership .. Strange bedfelloes inded