Reviews for The Sage Reborn
midnightscar17 chapter 6 . 3/1
Can u please update this story. Whyd u stop writing
may chapter 6 . 2/9
Are you going to continue this? If you can please finish it at least... It's a drag if your going to keep it hanging, it looks like it has great potential too... You need not get it too long it'll get boring if that happens, just a few more chapter will do...
Sayuri Takehama chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Hi
I just love your story. The former friendship of naruto and sakura is so sweet. And the promise they made as six year olds. Kawaii!
What i truly like is your idea of the different paths. Minato and kushina and the two former hokage. Brilliant!
I would love it if could continue the story. You have not updated for a long time, but i beg you to write on this story again. Please? (puppy dog eyes)
kingshadow108 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I look forward to seeing the story continue. I also want to see how naruto fights along side his parents and the past hokage's.
Animeforthewin chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Write more its just the best story ever!
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Oh yeah Jiraiya is way doomed because Kushina, Minato, and the Senju brothers can gain more skills... Wonder what would happen if Kushina saw Konohamaru use the Sexy jutsu and found out Naruto invented it? Might make Minato, Hashirama, and Tobirama have nosebleeds.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Wait Hiruzen is meant to be the human path? You know somehow that actually sounds fitting for him since he could use that power on Danzo and his old teammates, and depending on what he finds he could leave their souls alone. Unless the human path can't leave a soul in the body after gaining information.
sortofbored chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
I like it a lot. Keep it up.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Update soon, please.
SnKFANATIC6 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Why did you stop posting more of these are really good and I really enjoyed these!
leafstone chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
great story.
Hikari Nova chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
can't wait for the next chapter as i'm loving this fic so far
Nanai chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Please update soon.
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
doing awsome man whens update?