Reviews for Curious Monkey D
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow! I really want to read the complete story of this family hehehe I love how you sticked to Luffys personality the most and its a really possible scenario for Luffys son to become a womanizer in a womans-only island, that or be bored to tears by them hahahaha I loved Cami and Ace; and Hancock must be over the moon with this whole plot XD
Daddy Luffy is surprisigly awesome and I bet his adventures with his son would be hilarious, what with Hancocks inherited cockiness hahahaha
harunosakura471 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
How old is Ace?
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was just adorable. I love this little universe that you've created; in my head, this is definitely what happens after canon, because Luffy and Hancock are adorable together and they would have the most awesome (hilarious) children.
XHanaArishaX chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I love it!
Ace.. ')
Totong chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Tender & of the best one-shot Luffy X Hancock love story I ever true believer,excelsior!
WritingClockwork chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Very cute story! Loved it!
mireee3D2Y chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
omg! its an awesome story! really!

do more about luffy x hancock pleasee :D
Midna3Niwa chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
awww I love how Luffy named his kid Ace! His kids personality are perfect! lol I wanna see them fight!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aw this was great, loved how Luffy was, guess mastering haki makes you alittle smarter ;)
RedTed chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Sorry, P!nk, not Pink!. I'm so stupid...
RedTed chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
KYA! *fan girl mode: on* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You... you... YOU MADE ANOTHER ONE PIECE FIIIIIIIIIC! OH I'm so happy! I'm on the 9th cloud! I ain't fallin' down! The world can't catch me! BTW, do you know Pink!, do you like her?
pizzafan123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aw, I loved this.
Nnatsuki chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh my...
It only me or..
Luffy is a BIT smartter...?!
I loved it!
Keep writing!
Emm... can you make another story with another pairing..? if you can, what about Zoro x Robin...?