Reviews for Heart of the Dreamer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
make this story as episode 52 !
wilkiswilk chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
awesome story
NoiseMarine chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
story was good and i liked terriermons comment.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Tamer of Light chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
excellent story! I totally agree with Digidestined of Courage! You should do that with Takuya and Izumi! Keep up with the Rukato stories and RUKATO ITSUMADEMO!

P.S. I'd really like it if you read my new story, "Never Alone!" It's pretty good!
crystal-eidolon chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
HUH?That is too good to be a romantic story...

Hehe...I never knew that Rika could be as that much sweet at her Boyfriend. Now that's a newly time for Takato. Heart broken because of that Jerk and a few days later he met a enemy to just know the truth for her newly crush.
D3Fan chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Great story, really did enjoy it specialy that little part at the end with Renamon, Guilmon and Terriermon, lol!

Terriermon: I get no respect what-so-ever!

You? Respect? riiiight...
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Amazing story! And, you kept the tradition alive! Hopefully, you'll do the same thing with Takuya and Izumi later on. Keep it coming! RUKATO ITSUMADEMO!
AnT chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Mallory: ~sniff~ That was...beautiful! ~sob~ (Crying on Chiller's shoulder.)

Me:~sniff~ Awesome story! It was just like the Taiora version, but in Tamers style. Sakuyamon's mode change was ever sweet! Hey I'm also doing my first Tamers story, with Medabots in it, called Medabots/Digimon Tamers- Digital Fever. It has Rukato, of course, LeeJuri, and maybe, just maybe, a tiny bit of Leeuki. Hey would you rather have a Ryuki? No? Okay then!...Chiller, are you crying?

Chiller: (Quickly wipes tears.) WHAT? NO!

Me: Mr tough guy my ass! You should see the speech Takato gives about DC in that story! See ya soon!
Angel's Hazard chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
LOVED IT! RUKATO FOREVER!