Reviews for Hope For The Future
issey chapter 4 . 5/13
I just want to say that you're an amazing author and I am so emotionally attached to your stories :) you don't make the characters ooc at all and I just wish you would update this because it's so so good 3
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 1 . 4/3
when I saw that Levi was the one nesting, I laughed so hard I fell off my chair (aand I had to save my phone from the floor) Good job, author-san! :D:D:D
AoRizuki chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Aww, this is awesome! I love every character and details here. I really hope there will another chapter or at least when Hanji return to Scout Legion.
AoRizuki chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
AoRizuki chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
This is a short chapter. You put Levi's feeling here, and its perfect. Oh, they need marriage.
AoRizuki chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Hanji should be crazier. But, wow, this fanfic is incredible.
AoRizuki chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I love this! Though I'm not really like her name, you sure made me love them.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Ahshdhdhdhdjjks, this story is sooo great I wuv it, please continue it. I loved every part of it especially when Levi's daughter walked towards him. Oh my gosh otp feels. This story is just great and beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I'm fangirling so hard my body is tingling and I'm shaking! yep, fuck yeah feels.
Lady of the Sky chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Oh, wow, this was adorable and lovely. Thank you for writing this, it had so many things I enjoy in this type of story. Charming work. :)
Distr3sSweet chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
Gran historia, es una lástima que el acabado ;c
aot chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Hey... Where is the next chapter? I love it!
Cute chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Levi reminds me of Vegeta.
Cute chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Ahahah that last dialogue and the way it ended, too story they are not too OC for me.
trinitylapis chapter 1 . 8/9/2014