Reviews for Hope For The Future
Lady of the Sky chapter 4 . 3/4
Oh, wow, this was adorable and lovely. Thank you for writing this, it had so many things I enjoy in this type of story. Charming work. :)
Distr3sSweet chapter 4 . 2/3
Gran historia, es una lástima que el acabado ;c
aot chapter 4 . 1/13
Hey... Where is the next chapter? I love it!
Cute chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Levi reminds me of Vegeta.
Cute chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Ahahah that last dialogue and the way it ended, too story they are not too OC for me.
trinitylapis chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER
trinitylapis chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE
Dis Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Awweee! I absolutely love this fanfiction! I really hope you continue it! I had a great time reading it and would love to continue reading it! Please make a chapter 5, maybe even more after that? I just really like this, its to cute to stop reading/writing here!
Kalel Mechanical chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
You should make more of these stories! They're really cute and fluffy and all these emotions I can't put together!
Kalel Mechanical chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Feels feels feels feels feels feels you're just as good at writing as you art drawing (tumblr reference)!
pambihira chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I don't usually go for Levi x Haji fics but this is just too good to pass on. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
This is the best fic I have ever read !
Karano chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
All that I could think while reading this was "awwwww", so yeah, you made this chapter really good. Congrats.
sunny-baby-angel chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This is really an amazing LeviHan fic! One of the best I must say :D Please continue to update this great story; I love the way you weave the thoughts, feelings and descriptions!
krissixh chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
"Songs would be written to talk about her perfection, people would be ashamed of their own looks when looked at Nadine Zoe"
this is the cutest thing ever :) omg, i love it so much :3