Reviews for Chill In My Bones
Invisible Frost chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
Omg I love this story! Too bad there isn't going to be a sequel to this...or is there? Its all five stars for me
LunarCatNinja chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
I love it! I especially love how you made Jokul Jack's dad!
Zyenna chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
This is so cute! I love how you ended it, it was perfect. Keep writing!
queenlaur chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
great story! your mixed the dormant powers being awakened idea perfectly with the Guardians story! I felt so raped up in it that, I could swear I was in jacks shoes though it all! Griping and hart felt you did an awesome job on this!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES THEY ARE PERFECT!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
I'M SO DONE WITH YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO CHOKE ME TO DEATH!
XD
SO SAD! T-T
Koko-chan.Evans chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
I liked it :)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Heh this was really cool! (pun not intended) And interesting take on things that I haven't seen before. Well done!
astroshadow chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Amazing story! Would definitely enjoy a sequel of this :)
PokeSpeBanette chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
I kinda wish this could be the movie, but we can't have everything, can we? 'sides, I still love the movie
UTHEMAN chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
it's been a while since I around the ROTG fandom.
So I really don't know what's going on, I must say that the story is fresh air or Cold air.
lol i'm sorry that was terrible, (slap)...well that hurt.

Okay let's get serious here I really like the story, it does new and interesting things that I've haven't seem done a lot.
The narrative flow and structure are quite nice, it was never hard to follow or boring.

Also I think you did a good job on all the characters, none of them seemed out of place.
Some of my favorite moments are the gang hanging around talking, playing off one another.

Wish I would've gotten off my lazy bum and review sooner, but now I have the full picture.
And I have to say this is quite a fulfilling experience, don't get to say I finished a fanfiction everyday.

Even if it could be considered part one, i'm quite happy where it ended.
So don't stress yourself coming up with part two just yet, join the moment.

I hope this is useful somehow.-MAN
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 9/30/2014