Reviews for Visiting the Werewolf's Den
AshenMoon42 chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Another brilliant character-study-ish story, with great characterization for each of the boys.
Anjali Kapoor chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I too suffer from the fear of being trapped and it's called cleithrophobia. It sucks but you can live with it. Just in case you wanted to know.
jazmn22 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Such a lovely story3
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Short sweet story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I thought this was wonderful! I love stories where Remus can be himself without worrying about anyone who may dislike that he's a werewolf or be afraid of him. James's insistence that they become animagi even though the werewolf scratches upset him was great.
Bloody Phantom chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Ooo...I really liked this story! You are a good writer!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
XD It's adorable. I liked every bit.

To be honest, every bit except the part where James was having a nightmare about made me feel sorry for Moony. But he got over it well enough.

But, this is awesome.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is so lovely. xoxo
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I do like it. Remus is my favorite character. Thank you for writing so many Remus fanfictions.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
BlackBlood1872 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love the last line, because it just seems so heartbreakingly Remus (in my mind at least)

Mud was an awesome story too (can't remember if I reviewed it or not)
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was really, really good! You really have a good grasp on their characterizations, which I really like. I hate it when writers' characters are just walking steryotypes or cliches. And you and I seem to share similar opinions about Remus- in my headcanon, his father left, as well.

Great job! I'm really enjoying reading your works :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was really good, i liked how what remus was really hit james in this
6473634Deactivated chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
awesome!
hypercell chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This was really, really good. I loved it!