Reviews for Karaoke Night
Manami chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love Johnny and Nikki.
I want to read more your story.
(Sorry,I'm not native english speaker. My english is I hope you will understand how mach I love your story)
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Britney Spears' "Lucky" is a seriou song? Hm.
Britney chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
Your story rocked! I totally agreed on what you said about Nilli's situation!
Nikki G chapter 11 . 12/7/2002
This story was great! When are you going to finish your other ones? They're good to.
LiLHeatherD chapter 9 . 10/13/2002
Hay slayer e-mail me as soon as u get this my new e-mail is

AkA BadKitty
LiLHeatherD chapter 11 . 9/22/2002
I thought I reviewed this but I guess not, I like it! LoL hay did u see they have a game for buffy the vapire slayer on x-box now! I wish they had one for PS, cause that's what I have!
darkly lit chapter 11 . 9/14/2002
Great Story! I agree... I can't wait until Alias starts! My friend is also a big Alias fanatic and has been reminding me everyday. Hope it's gonna be Sydney/Vaughn.
Slayer3 chapter 11 . 9/14/2002
I'm glad to see they're other alias fans out there. I'm a huge Sydney/Vaghn shipper, hopefully there'll be some shipiness this season.. :)

About Nikki singing Oops! I did it again, well that song has plenty of atttude in it..I mean if you saw the video you would understand what i mean..Its not like Baby One More Time..Its more like Overprotected..and Stronger...Anyway I wanted her to sing a song about how she's been giving him mixed messages concerning their relantionship/non relantionship...I couldn't have her sing something like "She hates me" by Puddle of Mudd or some loud song by Linkin Park or something... I think that song fit..I have her singing it in my musical Songs in the Key of Val too, so check it out..

thundercalls chapter 11 . 9/14/2002
Woo! I agree with you on the Alias comment! I LOVE that show! I hope theres some Vaughn/Sydney shippage this season! By the way, great story!
a chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
LOL! I can't believe you had Nikki, the bad- $$ chick, sing Oops! I did it again! That's strangly funny to me. Cause when I think of Nikki I think, I dunno. I'm gonna finish readin this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
That was great but where is chapter 11 ? I've just read Johnny's encore, the read teh authors note but there was no next chapter...
irina chapter 2 . 9/7/2002
I liked it can't wait for more.