Reviews for Shingeki no Kyoudai
chewybillabong chapter 9 . 10/2
BlackGryphon101 chapter 9 . 7/16
Interesting story so far hope you keep writing it. for a character your looking for there's Mei, Lan Fan, Hawk eye, Jerso, Darius, Scar, and Zampano. They didn't get killed by the circle activating.
Hollow Mashiro chapter 9 . 4/7
Eh... May, Winry, Scar, Riza.
J. K. Riordan chapter 9 . 3/22
Why not Ling? Oh well then, How about May? Can we also have some more of Izumi, Al, and Hoenhiem because ... where the **** are they.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
A very promising idea here. I look forward to more. Oh and Levi and Ling. Awesome badasses.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Write more right now please I need more please I need more this is awesomeness continue omg PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
This . Is. Perfect. :). Seriously, this is sooooooooooo good . Continue writing it please
urs-v chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
the concept was cool, the way you are writting it is fun (I loved that scene with Ed and Mustang), but the total of word in your story is less then the total for one chapter.

Take the time to write longer chapter please!
razska'spromise chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
It would be super SUPER amusing if envy and Ed got into a huge shouting match and everyone even the titans stopped to listen. love the story
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Ohhhhh... :)
CheckMyProfileYouMightKnowMe chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Yay the fighting! I love this story! Please do keep it up!
CheckMyProfileYouMightKnowMe chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I love it! Is the fighting going to come soon!?
CheckMyProfileYouMightKnowMe chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I like it! Hehe automail falling off! I did't think that he could do that that easily, but he did! Keep it up! The story is getting really good!
CheckMyProfileYouMightKnowMe chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Just a pointer... You may want to rate this t instead of k for Ed's potty mouth and for the titans being titans...,
CheckMyProfileYouMightKnowMe chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Read the letter! Read the letter! Read the letter! Wow... You know what you should do? Read that letter!